37,548 IT jobs in UK
- UK (37,548)
- South East England (5,886)
- North West England (4,240)
- Eastern England (4,129)
- South West England (4,074)
- London (4,010)
- West Midlands (3,448)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3,051)
- East Midlands (2,715)
- Scotland (2,045)
- Wales (1,483)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (8,903)
- Other/General Jobs (4,507)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3,128)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2,080)
- Admin Jobs (2,057)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1,883)
- Social Work Jobs (1,732)
- Retail Jobs (1,569)
- Teaching Jobs (1,410)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1,348)
- Customer Services Jobs (1,242)
- IT Jobs (1,102)
- Engineering Jobs (1,059)
- Sales Jobs (982)
- Manufacturing Jobs (747)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (623)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (602)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (444)
- Creative & Design Jobs (440)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (303)
- Maintenance Jobs (268)
- Legal Jobs (213)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (205)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (185)
- Consultancy Jobs (154)
- Property Jobs (142)
- Travel Jobs (131)
- Graduate Jobs (46)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (43)
- 16 September 2021
- AKR Growth Ventures Ltd. - SM2 5BW
Traineeship A traineeship is work experience, alongside training that could potentially lead to an apprenticeship/ full time employment. This will last up to 6 weeks. You can apply if you’re: • Eligible to work in England • Unemployed and have little or no ...
- 23 August 2021
- Interhost LLP - Tunbridge Wells
- £25,000 to £40,000 per year
Based from home you will be part of a small IT team supporting a large number of clients. Predominantly Microsoft technologies. Remote support with possibility of site work. Azure/M365 configuration and management along with general IT including client support...
- 15 September 2021
- Observe Care Ltd - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 9- 26
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our successful team. The IT Manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the organization including managing costs, timelines, and service...
- 23 August 2021
- Career Kinetics Limited - PO19 1UF, PO19 1UF
Are you a senior IT Technical person looking to move into an IT Manager role? Have you got experience within a small company, happy to roll your sleeves up and be a jack of all trades? We are looking for a hands on IT Manager who wants to deliver a valuable ...
- 01 September 2021
- Brook Street - Ballymoney, County Antrim, BT53 6DL
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Brook Street Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client in Bally money to recruit an IT Support Consultant RESPONSIBILITIES: Working within a small but growing team in a fast paced working environment you will be responsible for providing a high...
- 07 September 2021
- K&R SOLUTIONS LTD - Romford, Essex
- £26,000 to £27,000 per year
We K&R SOLUTIONS LTD lookout for an IT Technician to join their growing IT Department. They have an enterprise-level infrastructure, and you will be working with the latest technologies along with being enrolled on to training programmes. This is a great ...
- 02 September 2021
- Bohunt School - GU30 7NY
- £21,414 per year
BOHUNT SCHOOL 11-18 Mixed Academy & 6th Form Longmoor Road, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30 7NY Tel: 01428 724324 www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk IT Technician Salary £21,414 Local government Pension wider Trust employee benefits 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (28 ...
- 19 August 2021
- TribePost Ltd - DE21 7BE, DE21 7BE
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
- Competitive + Competitive Benefits package
IT Manager Location: Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 7BE Salary: Competitive Competitive Benefits package Contract: Full Time, Permanent About the Company: LKAB Minerals is an international industrial minerals group, supplying a wide range of minerals which are sold ...
- 19 August 2021
- Jobwise - Chorley, Lancashire, PR5 6YJ
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
- Free Parking, Pension, Healthcare
This well established and successful property company is expanding and looking for an experienced IT Manager. Along with a salary of up to GBP55,000, they offer excellent working conditions and benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free ...
- 03 September 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - sa2
- £138.56 per day
IT Teacher in the Swansea area needed An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT teacher in Swansea Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate IT teacher? Or a qualified teacher with an excellent ...