378 Health social care jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
- Yorkshire And The Humber (378)
- West Yorkshire (131)
- North Yorkshire (104)
- South Yorkshire (64)
- East Riding (62)
- North Lincolnshire (9)
- North East Lincolnshire (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (244)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (48)
- Social Work Jobs (41)
- Teaching Jobs (11)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Manufacturing Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 02 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - The Cabin, Selby, YO8 4DL
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
North Yorkshire and York Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is seeking to recruit a full time Band 3 Healthcare Assistant in the Selby Community CAMHS Team. We are passionate about the delivery of high quality services that promote and improve ...
- 06 July 2020
- Hales Group Ltd - S60 1AA
- £18,000 per year
Due to continued growth, Hales Home Care has an exciting vacancy for a Quality and Assessment Officer in Rotherham. You will work with the management team to ensure that care and support is being delivered to an exceptionally high standard across Sourth ...
- 06 July 2020
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 1TN
- £28.13 per hour
- Free DBS and uniform
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? As a Registered Nurse in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll ...
- 11 June 2020
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £100,000 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a join unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 23 June 2020
- NHS Jobs - Leeds, LS1 2TW
- £63,751 to £73,664 pa
Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion - NIHR (Fixed Term until 31 March 2023) Grade AfC Band 8c – Subject to Review (£63,751 - £73,664) UK based Job Ref: 298-CORM- 1711 The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Academy Executive is looking for a ...
- 09 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Malton, North Yorkshire, hu10 6ed
- £10.00 to £19.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to work full-time in in Bristol. The following shifts are available: Early - 7:30am-3:30pm, Late - 12:30pm-8pm, Twilight - 4pm-10pm and Nights - 8pm-8am. The pay rates for...
- 10 June 2020
- senploy - Leeds
- £9 to £11 per hour
Children's Residential Support Worker Location: Leeds Pay: £8.71- £11.00 per hour A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading care provider of care services in the Leeds area. We are searching for residential children's workers to work for a ...
- 17 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 8QN
- £24.00 to £25.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Doncaster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of ...
- 15 June 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Dearne Valley, S63 9PY
Senior Care Assistant- Residential Care Home – Permanent - Day and night shifts available. St Philip's Care is dedicated to providing outstanding care to our clients which is why we have been named 'The most outstanding care group in the UK'and ‘The most ...
- 19 June 2020
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - Scunthorpe, DN15 7BH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
We are looking for enthusiastic Staff Nurses to work as part of the Integrated Health and Social Care Team based within North Lincolnshire Community Services, based in one locality covering North Lincs. Community Staff Nurses are an integral part of the ...