472 Health social care jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
- Yorkshire And The Humber (472)
- West Yorkshire (190)
- North Yorkshire (106)
- South Yorkshire (101)
- East Riding (40)
- North East Lincolnshire (17)
- North Lincolnshire (16)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (207)
- Social Work Jobs (91)
- Social Care Jobs (57)
- Other/General Jobs (29)
- Teaching Jobs (22)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (21)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (12)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Health Care Assistant
- 31 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Beverley, HU17 0FA
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year per annum pro rata
We are looking to recruit dynamic and innovative Band 3 Health Case Assistants to work within the Beverley and Hornsea Community Nursing Team for the Integrated Nursing and Conditions services within CHCP CIC. We are recruiting to a permanent post and to the ...
Therapy Assistant - Wheelchair Services (XR03)
- 11 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Leeds, LS14 6UH
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year
We are searching for caring, creative and self-motivated individual to work alongside the multidisciplinary Wheelchair team. A Therapy Support Worker will provide a key role within the Specialist Rehabilitation team at Leeds Teaching Hospitals. The role is ...
- 29 March 2023
- Rothwell care home ltd Trading as Mulgrave House - Rothwell, Leeds
- £10.50 per hour
Care Assistants Come and join our small, friendly team at our 32 bed Nursing home in Rothwell on the outskirts of Leeds. You would be assisting our Residents with Personal Care, helping them with their meals and drinks, & all other aspects of activities of ...
Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding (Grade J)
- 27 March 2023
- Nations Recruitment - Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- £26.00 per hour
Job Title : Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding (Grade J) Job Category : Social Care - Qualified Location : White Rose House, Northallerton, DL6 2NA, North Yorkshire County Council Hours Per Week : 37.00 Start Date : Immediate start Start Time : 07:00 End ...
Health Policy Fast Track Scheme 2023 (Leeds)
- 21 March 2023
- Government Recruitment Service - Leeds
- £30,366 to £33,985 per year
- £30,366 – £33,985 (National) or £34,192 – £37,503 (London)
About DHSC’s Health Policy Fast Track SchemeThe Health Policy Fast Track Scheme (HPFTS) is a three-year DHSC accelerated leadership development scheme. When you join the Health Policy Fast Track Scheme, you are joining the Department of Health and Social Care...
- 22 March 2023
- Atlas Care Homes Ltd - Brownlee Court Care Home, Middlesbrough, TS3 7SF
- £10.20 to £10.20 per hour
To provide leadership to the care staff within Brownlee court To provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager. To...
Looking to Grow Your Skill Set?
- 16 March 2023
- I Learn2earn - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you looking to change career or struggling to access the job you really want due to "not being qualified"? We have a FANTASTIC opportunity for you to increase your skill set and gain your bachelors degree studying 1 day online and 1 day on campus per week ...
Mental Health Services Clinical Lead
- 18 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Willerby, HU10 6ED
- £67064.00 to £77274.00 a year per annum
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our senior leadership team as the new Clinical Lead within the Adult Mental Health Division at Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust. The post holder will work closely alongside the General Managers for Planned ...
System Planning and Improvement Manager - York Place
- 21 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - York, YO1 6GA
- £48526.00 to £54619.00 a year
Do you want to work in a team with a sense of purpose, energy, and ambition? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a team that thinks system first, organisation second? Do you want to feel empowered to build effective team working with providers, ...
Executive Director of Nursing, Quality and Professions
- 15 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Sheffield, S4 7QQ
- £113500.00 to £121000.00 a year per annum
We are looking to recruit an inspirational Executive Director of Nursing. To join Sheffield Health and Social care and be instrumental in achieving our vision to continually improve the mental, physical and social wellbeing of the people in our communities. ...