85 Design coordinator jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (85)
- London (24)
- South East England (16)
- South West England (12)
- East Midlands (8)
- Scotland (8)
- Eastern England (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- North West England (3)
- North East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Engineering Jobs (25)
- Creative & Design Jobs (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (9)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 30 September 2019
- The Collective - London, UK
- £32,000.00 to £37,000.00 per year
Salary: £32,000 – 37,000 per annum Job Type: Permanent Posting Date: 30.09.2019 Closing Date: 29.10.2019 We are The Collective, a community of creative thinkers with big ambitions and curious minds. We’re a community-based membership company with properties ...
- 19 September 2019
- Omega Resource Group Ltd - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 5SG
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
Design Engineer £24,000-£28,000 My client, a local engineering company specialising in structural welding is currently looking for a design engineer to assume direct responsibility for the 'hands-on' development and coordination of an effective design resource...
- 20 September 2019
- AWD online - Reading, Berkshire
- £64,000 to £74,000 per year
- + Excellent Benefits
Chief Data Officer (CDO) / Head of Data Management, Analytics & Business Intelligence who has experience working at a senior level within a data management role that has great leadership and expert knowledge of maximising data usage is required by a well-...
- 01 October 2019
- Climate Policy Initiative - London, UK
- £50,000 to £70,000 per year
POSITION SUMMARY CPI offers a challenging environment that requires independent thinking, effective client and stakeholder management, purposeful collaboration and pragmatic problem-solving skills. CPI is looking for a talented, highly skilled, flexible and ...
- 18 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Dawlish, EX7 0NR
- £79,860 - £107,668 per annum pro rata
The role Relocation package up to £8K Refer a friend scheme applies – both earn up to £500 – for existing staff Are you a flexible, dynamic and committed forensic psychiatrist willing to work with inpatients and prisoners, many of whom have a history of ...
- 11 October 2019
- Behavox Limited - London, UK
- £30,000 to £30,000 per year
Description: As a result of ongoing expansion and successes, Behavox is currently seeking to recruit a brand new position within the team – a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to own and manage the Financial Forecast and Budget cycle. The job involves ...
- 18 September 2019
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - DL1 1GY
- £19,000 per year
Care Coordinator, Darlington £19.000 City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based care services in the UK. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-Ordinator to join a well-...
- 19 September 2019
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - ML1 2NT
- £21,000 per year
Care Co-ordinator - Motherwell Salary : £21,000 A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business - SCRT. If you are ...
- 19 September 2019
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Oxford, OX1 4DS
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year
Role The successful candidate will manage the production of technical bids which will include both responses to tenders and proactive proposals. There will be a requirement to coordinate design meetings and then manage the process of collating and presenting ...
- 24 September 2019
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - TQ5 9JU
- £18,000 per year
Care Co-ordinator - Torbay Salary : £18,000 A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business - Guardian Homecare. If you are...