388 Social care support worker jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (388)
- North West England (130)
- South East England (53)
- South West England (41)
- Eastern England (37)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (34)
- West Midlands (29)
- Scotland (20)
- North East England (11)
- East Midlands (9)
- London (9)
- Social Work Jobs (224)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (130)
- Social Care Jobs (24)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- 25 May 2022
- Homestead House - Norwich, Norfolk
At Homestead House, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team. Working with us will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including – • A competitive salary • Fully funded training support and ...
- 16 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 0DG
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist with proven knowledge, skills and experience of rapid response, intermediate care, rehabilitation and admission avoidance. We are looking for an experienced and well organised ...
- 19 May 2022
- Head First (Assessment Rehabilitation and Case Management) Limited - Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- £9.50 to £20.79 per hour
• £13.86 per waking hour • NLW per hour for sleeping nights • Time-and-a-half for bank holidays and 25th December • Permanent part-time - 15 hours per week • 12-month fixed term maternity cover – 20 hours per week • Bank contracts also available Are you ...
- 20 May 2022
- NFP People Limited - Reading, RG1 5AN
- £24,370 per year
- Circa £24,370 pa (inner £3,299 pa / outer £1,755 pa) may be applied. FTE circa £30,450 pa
Support Coordinator This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke. We are looking for an innovative, passionate and professional individual with excellent interpersonal and organisational ...
- 13 May 2022
- NFP People Limited - Haringey, N4 1RE
- £24,370 per year
- Circa £24370 pa (inner £3,299 pa / outer £1,755 pa) may be applied
Support Coordinator We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Haringey team, reporting to the London Service Delivery Coach Team. Position: Stroke Support Coordinator (x2 roles available) Location: Home based - Haringey, London ...
- 06 May 2022
- Centa Co Ltd - ME44HW
- £12 per hour
One to one support worker for a young male with a learning disability and autism, who sometimes exhibits physically challenging behaviour and has a history of lashing out, particularly at females. Support to take place both at our Medway Council contracted day...
- 16 May 2022
- Social Care and Education - Bulwell, Nottingham
- £10 to £10.50 per hour
Immediate Start | Days or Nights & Sleeps | From £10 to £10.50 per hour Benefits: Full flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment. Are you looking for a fulfilling role supporting those with complex needs? Social Care & Education are looking to ...
- 24 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Shrewsbury, SY5 8AN
- £32000.00 a year *
This role is being advertised by Midlands and Lancashire CSU on behalf of Shropshire Partners in Care and will not be the employing organisation. We are seeking a Nurse Educator to support NHS and Social Care Partners to increase the Healthcare Support Worker...
- 03 May 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Dunsfold, Surrey, GU6 8TB
- £20,398 per annum
Worked in teaching or care previously? Experienced working with individuals with disabilities? Interested in Autism and passionate about making a difference? Join JigsawPlus to build a career and make life changing differences. We are looking for patient and ...
- 12 May 2022
- Hill Care - HD89EQ
- £9.50 per hour
Carer At Longroyds and Pilling Care Home, it's our team that makes the care we deliver great If you come to work for us, you will enjoy some excellent rewards & benefits, including; • A competitive salary with flexible working hours. Shifts enable a better ...