164 Social care support worker swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (164)
- North West England (36)
- Cymru (29)
- South West England (27)
- East Midlands (16)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- West Midlands (12)
- Eastern England (8)
- Scotland (7)
- London (5)
- South East England (4)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (87)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (62)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (11)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 12 March 2020
- Bailey Care Services - Poole - Boscombe, Bournemouth
- £9.15 per hour
Support Care Worker Location: Boscombe FULL TIME/PERM £9.15 Overtime available, Bank holiday time and a half, holiday pay Shifts available: 37.5hrs a week 09:00-14:30 or 14:00-22:30 or sleep ins We need an experienced, highly motivated Social Care Worker to ...
- 11 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA33 6JA
- £12 to £336 per hour
Hays Social Care are looking for a dedicated Support Worker, Full and Part Time Hours Available Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to join us on a flexible basis, to work with clients in Carmarthen and the surrounding areas. The ...
- 06 March 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, IG1 1HP
- £18,813 to £20,795 plus HCAS pa
The post holder will be responsible for managing a defined group of patients with complex needs, including a wide range of physical disabilities as well as cognitive, perceptual and mental health problems. They may have acute or chronic conditions and will be ...
- 17 March 2020
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £21,789 to £23,121 pa. Inclusive of HCAS (15%)
Do you have any experience of working in healthcare? We are looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants to work in a variety of our adult medical, surgical, gynaecology and orthopaedic wards at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (KHFT). Nursing...
- 05 March 2020
- Brook Street - Blackburn, Lancashire, PR12AE
- £9 per hour
Are you looking for a new temporary opportunity working with learning disabilities? Look no further BS Social Care are recruiting for temporary workers on behalf of a client, we have over 25 years experience in sourcing and placing skilled workers into roles ...
- 04 March 2020
- Brook Street - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS5 6RD
- £8.21 per hour
BS Social Care are seeking experienced Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to deliver the highest quality of care and support to service users in Middlesbrough and Darlington, on a full and part time basis, working long day shifts, sleep ins and nights. ...
- 10 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF11 0JZ
- £8.00 to £10.00 per hour
Penarth - Support Worker Hays Social Care are seeking an experienced Support Worker for an exciting opportunity in Penarth. We are currently recruiting for a temporary-to-permanent role based in a Supported Living facility. This Support Worker position will ...
- 03 March 2020
- Brook Street - Bideford, Devon, EX39 4PL
- £18,792 per year
A well-established National organisation are seeking Senior Support Workers to work in their Residential Home in Bideford, Devon. You will be working in a Residential Service supporting adults with Autism. This role is an exciting and rare opportunity and will...
- 11 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Carmarthenshire, Carmarthenshire, SA33 6JA
- £9.53 to £12.00 per hour
Hays Social Care are recruiting Support Workers to work in Carmarthen This is your chance to join an amazing team of Support Workers in a large organisation in Wales. Your new company Fantastic opportunity to work as a Support Worker for a well-established ...
- 11 March 2020
- Brook Street - Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2AW
- £9.03 per hour
A well-established National organisation are seeking Senior Support Workers to work in their Residential Home in Burnham-on-Sea. You will be working in a Residential Service supporting adults with Autism. This role is an exciting and rare opportunity and will ...