3 Social care assessment jobs in ManchesterShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- Full time (3)
- 12 June 2021
- NHS Jobs - Greater Manchester, M15 5DD
- Day £16.97 Sat/Night £22.06 Sun/Bank Hol £27.15
Job Title and Grade: Community Mental Health Nurse Band 6 Location/Trust: Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust Base: Central East Manchester, Rawnsley Building, MRI, Oxford Road, M13 9WL Department Covered: Mental Health Hours of Work: 37.5 ...
- 08 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M18 7GS
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Band 6 Occupational Therapist who wants to continue to develop their skills on a varied rotation within Central Manchester Community Response and the Acute Trust. MCR is made up of several teams - Crisis ...
- 02 June 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M9 5XS
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Do you relish a challenge and love working within a diverse community setting. Then look no further than the excellent opportunities that have become available within the Adult Community Mental Health Teams in North Manchester. The North East and North West ...