205 Health social care jobs in West London
- West London (205)
- Southall (72)
- West Ealing (26)
- Isleworth (23)
- Fitzrovia (10)
- Hammersmith (9)
- Hanwell (9)
- Paddington (9)
- North Kensington (8)
- Ealing (6)
- Little Ealing (4)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (120)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (30)
- Social Work Jobs (16)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Social Care Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 18 June 2022
- AoC Jobs - W14 9BL
- £28878 - £39797 Per Year
Hours: Full time Contract: Permanent Salary: £28,878- £39,797 per annum Closing Date: Sunday 3rd July 2022 Location: Ealing and Hammersmith Campus About us: At West London College, we are committed to championing innovation and creativity, and we invite you to...
- 17 June 2022
- West London Mental Health Trust - Hammersmith and Fulham, W6 9JU
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum plus HCAS
Do you want to be part of a team making Hammersmith & Fulham a great place to grow old? The Community Independence Service (CIS) provides planned and unplanned nursing and therapy interventions for older residents who have had a recent deterioration in their ...
- 04 July 2022
- Alpha Resource Consulting Ltd - Acton, West London
Our Clients in Acton, London W3 areas are looking for Part Time (P/T) qualified and experienced Support Workers with a minimum of NVQ levels 2 in Health and Social Care Diploma or working towards to this Qualification Shift Patterns: • Mondays to Sundays: 7am ...
- 16 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Hammersmith & Fulham, London, W6 8NF
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year plus HCAS
Mental Health Practitioner MINT Team - Hammersmith & Fulham Band 6 As one of the 12 'early implementer' sites for integrated community mental health services, we are expanding our community mental health offer. Our new services are centred around the Primary ...
- 23 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Isleworth, TW7 6AF
- £24228.00 to £25675.00 a year per annum incl. HCAS
A Health Care Assistant (HCA) is a member of the health care team who works under the supervision of a registered health or social care professional. A HCA can undertake a range of roles within their overall job and their level of responsibility will be ...
- 04 July 2022
- Alpha Resource Consulting Ltd - Brentford, West London
Our Clients near Brentford TW8 areas are looking for experienced and reliable Support Workers to work with Service Users with Learning Disability, Autism as well as Challenging Behaviour. Shifts Patterns, Mondays to Sundays: 7am to 3pm; 1pm to 9pm; 10am to 3pm...
- 02 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Hounslow West, UB2 4SA
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum plus HCAS
Mental Health Practitioner MINT Team - Hounslow West Band 6 CPN As one of the 12 'early implementer' sites for integrated community mental health services, we are expanding our community mental health offer. Our new services are centered around the Primary ...
- 17 June 2022
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W10 6DZ
- £47,154 - £52,936 inclusive of HCAS
Are you interested in being part of a developing Integrated Care Service? Are you an experienced senior registered general nurse looking for a new challenge or looking to develop your career in a new direction? Are you interested in developing and implementing...
- 17 June 2022
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W10 4LD
- £54,223 - £60,316 inclusive of HCAS
CLCH is working in partnership with an alliance of local providers (NHS acute, community and primary care providers, two Local Authorities, and a variety of Third Sector organisations). CLCH is looking for a Band 8a senior nurse who is dynamic, is a creative ...
- 09 June 2022
- University College London Hospital - London, W1T 7NF
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum including HCAS pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Senior Data Analyst to support the delivery of the IPMO agenda. This is a fixed-term 12 month post. The post-holder will be based in central London at the main UCH site with the opportunity to work remotely a few ...