209 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (209)
- West Midlands (34)
- East Midlands (29)
- South East England (29)
- London (25)
- Scotland (22)
- South West England (20)
- North West England (19)
- Eastern England (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- Wales (7)
- Teaching Jobs (37)
- Other/General Jobs (27)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (23)
- Manufacturing Jobs (23)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (16)
- Admin Jobs (12)
- Engineering Jobs (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 13 September 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 7FP
- £18 to £19 per hour
A local authority based in Southampton are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. This is an ongoing temporary contract. The main purpose of the role is to play an integral part within the multi-disciplinary Design Services team for the ...
- 21 September 2021
- Career Teachers - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO16 9BD
- £120 to £170 per day
- Dependent on experience
An Ofsted rated good Secondary school in Portsmouth is looking for an experienced part time Design Technology teacher who can develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. Preparing pupils for exams, assessments, and the next stage of their academic ...
- 24 September 2021
- Career Teachers - Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2HB
- £120 to £190 per day
Career Teachers are currently working in partnership with a secondary school based in North Birmingham who are seeking to appoint a qualified secondary teacher, responsible for teaching Design & Technology to mixed ability groups of pupils aged 11 to 16 years...
- 28 September 2021
- University of Bath - BA2 7AY
- £27,116 to £33,309 per year
Are you interest in developing a novel device that can decrease the time of orthopaedic operations and improve clinical outcomes and overall patient quality of life? About the role You will be supporting the physical development of a medical device that will ...
- 07 September 2021
- Aston University - Coventry
- £30,000 to £33,000 per year
- with up to £5000 dedicated training budget
An exciting opportunity has arisen for candidates to develop novel Design Software which will address the challenge of designing burner systems with reduced emissions and more complex fuel blends. The new Design Software needs to be capable of modelling fuel ...
- 06 September 2021
- Jo Downs Glass Design Ltd. - St. Ives, Cornwall
St. Ives Gallery Supervisor. Duties; Provide management support to the gallery team, provision of excellent customer service, merchandising/keeping gallery presentable, restocking, cashing up. Hours; 5 days a week, variable. Retail experience preferable. This ...
- 06 September 2021
- Jo Downs Glass Design Ltd. - Cornwall, South West England
We are currently recruiting for an assistant to provide support through the provision of holiday cover for our Cornish galleries in Padstow, Tintagel, Launceston, Fowey and potentially St. Ives. 20 hours per week. This is a temporary role, initially of three ...
- 08 September 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Yate, Gloucestershire, BS37 5AF
- £25 to £27 per hour
A local authority based in South Gloucestershire are looking for a Traffic Engineer to join their team. This is an ongoing temporary contract. The main purpose of the role is to design and supervise the implementation of various traffic management schemes such...
- 03 September 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Swale, Kent, ME10 3HT
- £30 to £32 per hour
A local authority based in Swale are looking for a Planning Officer to join their team. This is an ongoing temporary contract. The main purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and guidance on heritage issues relating to Listed Buildings and ...
- 23 September 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £31,406 to £38,587 per year
Want to make 'normal better?' We are giving you the opportunity to be involved in internationally leading research to explore (1) where the innovative design of interactive computational technology (2) using the inbodied interaction design approach (3) can ...