24 Design technology jobs in South East England
- South East England (24)
- Kent (5)
- Hampshire (4)
- West Sussex (4)
- East Sussex (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Oxfordshire (2)
- Isle Of Wight (1)
- Surrey (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 06 April 2020
- John Hampden Grammar School - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
John Hampden Grammar School is seeking a talented, passionate and experienced technician to play a key role in the Design and Technology department as they embark on an exciting period of change that includes the development of our Furniture Makers Livery ...
- 10 March 2020
- Bracknell Forest Schools - Sandhurst, Berkshire
- MPS/UPS with the potential TLR for candidates
Full time (part time considered) with the potential TLR for candidates looking to take on additional departmental responsibility Sandhurst School is a caring, inclusive and well-ordered community. Our aim is to provide all students with the opportunity to ...
- 28 March 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Hook, Hampshire, RG29 1NA
- £12,780 - £13,461 p.a. Actual salary
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN For September 2020 or sooner 30 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year) C Grade (£18,426 - £19,407 FTE / £12,780 - £13,461 Actual salary) We wish to appoint a skilled Technician to join our successful and hardworking...
- 02 April 2020
- Academies Enterprise Trust - PO33 3LN
- £24,373 to £40,490 per year
Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range Full Time, Permanent September 2020 start Inspire their remarkable with us Ryde Academy, based on the Isle of Wight, is an 11 to 18 years Secondary Academy and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). The school is set...
- 20 March 2020
- Bracknell Forest Schools - RG12 9DA
Required for September start, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and effective Teacher of Design and Technology with a Resistant Materials specialism, able to teach to GCSE and A levels in a strong department. Part Time - 2 days a week Thursday & Friday...
- 06 April 2020
- Oakwood School - Horley, Surrey
- TMPS - negotiable depending on skills & experience
Oakwood School has the following Teaching Staff vacancy Teacher of Technology – Resistant Materials TMPS - Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience. September 2020 Owing to vastly improved standards and rising student numbers we require an ...
- 13 March 2020
- SEND Recruitment LTD - Kent, South East England
- Discussed at interview
Are you: • Passionate about supporting children with SEND • Highly experienced supporting children with SEND in Mainstream or Special Needs Schools • Available full time • Able to use your own initiative • Able to prepare and resource own activities • Calm and...
- 24 March 2020
- Randstad CPE - Hove, East Sussex, BN21 4NH
- £30,000 to £45,000 per year
Medium sized structural and civil design consultancy based in Hove are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer. You will be part of a dedicated and committed team to help with the increasing work load. The firm strive to build long term relationships ...
- 16 March 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Kent, ME14 2RF
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year
My client is a major water company based in the South West and they are currently looking to recruit graduate civil design engineers with a minimum of around 2 years UK working experience with emphasis on water treatment to work on their current exciting ...
- 18 March 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Hampshire, SO21 1DA
- £30,000.00 to £37,000.00 per year
My client is a major water company based in the South West and they are currently looking to recruit graduate mechanical engineers with a minimum of around 4 years UK working experience with emphasis on water treatment to work on their current exciting ...