116 Designer jobs in London
- London (116)
- South West London (15)
- East London (14)
- South East London (14)
- North London (12)
- West London (12)
- North West London (7)
- Central London (6)
- Croydon (6)
- Harrow (3)
- Sutton (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (23)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (15)
- Teaching Jobs (13)
- Social Work Jobs (8)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Other/General Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 18 February 2020
- ANGLO EUROPEAN COMMODITY BROKERS LTD - ORPINGTON
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO DESIGN LABELS FOR FOOD PRODUCTS , LIASE WITH CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS TO FINISH ARTWORK AND OTHER GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK. ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS ESSENTIAL.
- 19 February 2020
- BBC - London
BBC StoryWorks is an innovative and rapidly expanding content team at the cutting edge of digital advertising; it is the commercial content division of BBC Global News, creating innovative, world-class, bespoke content marketing solutions for the BBC&39;s ...
- 18 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hackney, London, N16 5AF
- £1,500.00 to £4,000.00 per month
ART AND DESIGN TEACHER (part time) | London Borough of Hackney, N16 5AF ART AND DESIGN TEACHER (part time) Location: London Borough of Hackney, N16 5AF Salary: Inner London Pay Scale (MPS/UPS) Start Date: Summer Term 2020 Contract: 1 year maternity contract ...
- 29 January 2020
- Islington Council - London, N1 2UD
- SO1 - PO4 £31,434 - £44,373 p.a
Islington is a diverse and vibrant inner London borough, which continues to experience a large amount of development and change. We have imaginative planning policies, a positive and open attitude to growth, and a desire to secure development which addresses ...
- 04 February 2020
- Building Imagination - London
- £30 to £40 per hour
Want to use your creative skills to inspire young minds? Building Imagination is a team of passionate individuals that run lunchtime and after-school clubs and holiday workshops which focus on teaching students about design & technology. We use Lego as a ...
- 31 January 2020
- Loughborough University - London, UK
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
- Plus £3,204 London Allowance (pro rata). Subject to annual pay award
Loughborough University London Part-Time (28 Hours per Week), Fixed-Term for 20 Months (term length may be reduced if candidate commences role post April 2020 due to funding restrictions) To undertake research and administrative duties, under the direct line ...
- 14 February 2020
- University of the Arts London - London, UK
- £38,694 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
Contract: Fixed Term Salary: £38,694.00 - £46,423.00 pa (pro-rata) Location: CCW - Millbank, London UK Hours: Part time This post is an exciting opportunity for a Post Graduate, or Post-Doctoral Researcher (or equivalent demonstrable industry / research ...
- 10 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £36,481.20 - £44,044 p.a. inc. HCA (Pro rata)
An opportunity has opened to join the Guy's and St Thomas' Biomedical Research Centre as a a Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Manager. This role is a year 1 fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The role is part time 3 days (22.5 hours) per week. ...
- 13 February 2020
- REPC LTD - North Kensington, West London
Ready to Join Our Team Today We are looking for an either or intern, full or part time. - Social media Marketing - Digital Performance Tracking - Design Skills - Email Marketing - Digital Content If you would like to join our motivated and talented team of ...
- 28 January 2020
- University of Greenwich - Greenwich, South East London
- £33,797 to £39,152 per year, pro rata
- £3706 London weighting per year
To conduct high quality teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the areas of Business Studies. The role will focus on delivering high quality education in a variety of formats. The person appointed will be expected to: • Contribute to the ...