206 Designer jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (206)
- Nottinghamshire (70)
- Derbyshire (47)
- Leicestershire (37)
- Lincolnshire (28)
- Northamptonshire (19)
- Rutland (5)
- Teaching Jobs (34)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (29)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (22)
- Social Work Jobs (19)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (10)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (9)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (9)
- Retail Jobs (9)
- Customer Services Jobs (7)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Social Care Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 22 July 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £54,764 - £63,862 pa pr
A Vacancy at NHS Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Board (Previously West Leicester). We have a great opportunity for an exceptional individual with relevant skills, experience and knowledge to lead and continue to improve the safeguarding ...
- 02 August 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 0LG
- LG Band 3 Point 5-6 £19,843-£20,240 FTE
The Mead Educational Trust (TMET) is a growing partnership of primary and secondary schools situated in the East Midlands. TMET provides its academies access to a world-class education network and staff with an employer providing high quality professional ...
- 14 July 2022
- British Heart Foundation - Lincolnshire, East Midlands
- £20,584 per year
We are looking for a driven and passionate Store Manager Designate to join our team covering stores across Lincolnshire. You will regularly travel across the region, providing cover where required and getting involved with new store openings. You will receive ...
- 21 July 2022
- L R Signs & Designs Ltd - Holbeach, Spalding
- Flexible hours, hourly pay to be negotiated. Auto-enrolment pension scheme operated by NEST.
The primary aspects of the job are managing the accounts and bookkeeping for which a knowledge of Sage software or similar is essential. Other office work is also involved such as managiing the payroll using HMRC's Basic PAYE software, ordering supplies etc. ...
- 25 July 2022
- KDS Furniture Ltd - Nottingham
- Bonus Scheme and Company Pension
Our Showroom Consultants are the face of KDS and have a crucial role to play in delivering an amazing service to our lovely clients. The role involves …. - making appointments for our awesome designers to provide our design service - helping our clients with ...
- 03 August 2022
- Get Staffed - Leicester, LE19 1RJ
- £15 to £20 per hour
Virtual Personal Assistant With more than 30 years' experience of designing, supplying, and installing premium-quality flooring to domestic and commercial customers, our client are excited to be expanding their team once again. They are looking for a talented ...
- 27 July 2022
- QD Stores Ltd - Bradmore, Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Family Run Business. Are you looking to develop your career? Based at Cherry Lane, Bradmore. Working with a small team of colleagues, you will ensure that goods are merchandised correctly, and stock is in the ...
- 04 August 2022
- Paul Mitchell Associates - LE19 1SY
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
Summary of the Role Our client based in Leicester is seeking an experienced Document Controller on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to their project teams, ensuring project design information, ...
- 03 August 2022
- Derby College Group - Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £36,361 per annum
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Part time Games Lecturer to join the Digital team here at the Joseph Wright Centre. We are looking for a dedicated, motivated professional who is forward thinking, innovative and ready to deliver an outstanding...
- 19 July 2022
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £35,326 to £50,296 per year, pro rata
About the Job Part time: 0.4 FTE Interview dates: 8 and 9 September 2022 The Integrated Foundation Year provides the best possible preparation for degree level study at the University of Northampton with our Changemaker Values at its core. The programme is ...