514 Design jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (514)
- Nottinghamshire (118)
- Derbyshire (107)
- Northamptonshire (100)
- Leicestershire (98)
- Lincolnshire (87)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (132)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (62)
- Other/General Jobs (39)
- Manufacturing Jobs (36)
- Engineering Jobs (30)
- Teaching Jobs (30)
- IT Jobs (25)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (24)
- Social Work Jobs (19)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (18)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (13)
- Creative & Design Jobs (12)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (12)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (11)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- 15 September 2020
- Travail Employment Group - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 9BG
- £35,000 to £60,000 per year
- holidays, discounts
Kitchen Designer - Mansfield - Up to £40,000 salary, £60,000 OTE - salary review every 6 months - staff discount - holiday incentives Working for this high end kitchen and appliance fitter you will have a natural flair for design and a keen eye for detail. We ...
- 25 August 2020
- TESTQ TECHNOLOGIES LTD - Leicester, Leicestershire
- £19,000 to £34,000 per year
Reference: TQ2020_WD_2137_48 Vacancy: 2 Job title: Web Designer Location: Leicester Job Purpose: TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process ...
- 27 August 2020
- A4 Plus Ltd - Wymington, Rushden
- Depending on Experience
Based in the East Midlands, our Client is a leading edge engineering SME company that specialises in the manufacture of materials, processing equipment and energy from waste power generation. They pride themselves on developing advanced engineering solutions ...
- 18 September 2020
- onlyFE - PE9 3NZ
- £29,277 to £34,768 per year
Digital Designer/ Developer Hours: 35 per week Salary: £29,277 - £34,768 Location: Easton on the Hill Excellent staff benefits. Permanent The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) is the leading independent global body representing the ...
- 19 August 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Alfreton, DE55 7HS
- £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Derbyshire A well-established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for a senior electrical design engineer to join their office in Derbyshire. They are working on projects generally represent repeat ...
- 21 August 2020
- RE Personnel - Midlands
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
The Role: DSEAR Design Engineer (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations) Location: Midlands Salary: Very competitive 8% Pension Contribution Career Progression 25 Days Paid Holiday Bank Holidays We have a very rewarding opportunity ...
- 04 September 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £18188 - £18188 Per Year per annum, pro rata
We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for a Technician in Art and Design to become a key member of our Art and Design department. As a Technician in Art and Design, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through: ...
- 08 September 2020
- Studio RB - S41 9EY
- £16,000 to £20,000 per year
We are a small design studio specialising in the print manufacture of phone cases and giftware. We look at the latest fashion trends and create designs to be printed inhouse onto our products which are then manufactured and dispatched world-wide. We are ...
- 09 September 2020
- Talent Finder - LE17 6RB
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
POSITION: Electrical Design Engineer SALARY: £30 - £40K depending on qualifications and experience BENEFITS: Rural office location with private parking / Private healthcare scheme / Pension contribution 5% / 28 days holiday bank holidays HOURS: 08:30 – 17:00...
- 15 September 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Enderby, Leicestershire, LE19 4AQ
- Grade 5
Brockington College is a successful 11-16 college, where students enjoy ‘learning to live life to the full’. We have recently become a member of Embrace Multi Academy Trust, which aims to achieve the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including ...