36 Social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England (36)
- Kent (12)
- Berkshire (6)
- West Berkshire (5)
- Oxfordshire (4)
- Buckinghamshire (3)
- Hampshire (3)
- East Sussex (1)
- Surrey (1)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (26)
- Social Work Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- 12 December 2019
- HF Trust Ltd - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £9.18 to £9.58 per hour
For more information on the role, please contact Bex Poole Email: bex.poolehft.org.uk Telephone: 01295 267906 Location - Abingdon Hourly rates: Starting rate £9.18 per hour rising to £9.38 on completion of probation rising further to £9.58 on gaining a Health...
- 13 December 2019
- Sanctuary Group - Canterbury, Kent
- £8.66 to £9.11 per hour
We are seeking a Care and Support Assistant to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Sussex Avenue is an established, purpose built bungalow that provides intensive care and support for adults with profound, multiple, learning and physical ...
- 03 December 2019
- Dimensions - Windsor, SL4 1AA
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019. Are you looking for a new support role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life ...
- 12 December 2019
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Across Medway, ME4 5QS
- £21,089 to £23,761 per annum (pro rata for part time)
• Do you have an NVQ level 3 or a foundation degree in health and social care? Or are you a nursing associate? • Are you frustrated with the current restrictions in care? • Do you want to work locally and make a real difference in your community? • Are you ...
- 06 December 2019
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Bisley, GU24 9AB
- £9.35 to £9.75 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Kingsbury Court Care Home, Guildford Road, Bisley, Surrey GU24 9AB Bank 0 hours. £9.35 - £9.75 (depending on experience) Whatever your background, whether you ...
- 11 December 2019
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford/Banbury, OX3 9DU
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
The Children’s services in Oxford are recruiting for Graduates, due to register Summer 2020 to work within our supportive teams on successful completion of the RN Child course. There are Band 5 positions available amongst all of our diverse specialities ...