35 Social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England (35)
- Kent (12)
- Berkshire (4)
- Hampshire (4)
- West Sussex (4)
- Buckinghamshire (3)
- East Sussex (3)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Surrey (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (22)
- Social Work Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- 10 February 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Bisley, GU24 9AB
- £9.35 to £9.75 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Kingsbury Court Care Home, Guildford Road, Bisley, Surrey GU24 9AB Bank 0 hours, £9.35 - £9.75 (depending on experience) Whatever your background, whether you ...
- 13 February 2020
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £18,441 to £19,619 per year
- Please notes salary quoted is for full time plus a 17% enhancement for working unsocial hours
Salary: Band 4 £18,441 - £19,619 pro rata plus a 17% enhancement for working unsocial hours 2 posts 27.75 hours per week– which will include early, late and weekend and bank holiday shifts. Permanent Portsmouth Local Authority is committed to safeguarding and ...
- 06 February 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO22 5DF
- £24,214- £30,112 pa (pro rata if part time)
Counsellor Band 5 -HMP Winchester Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) is one of the largest trusts in the UK, caring for people with a wide range of physical and mental health needs. We have approximately 7,000 staff who provide ...
- 17 February 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Newbury, RG14 1BZ
- £30,401 to £37,267 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex ...
- 17 February 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK3 6EN
- £18,813 to £20,795 pro rata
CNWL Milton Keynes serves a population of around 290,000 and is a unique organisation with a well established relationship with the unitary authority and Milton Keynes Hospital. CNWL is recognised locally, nationally and internationally for providing high ...