420 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (420)
- Scotland (87)
- North West England (75)
- Eastern England (58)
- South East England (40)
- South West England (39)
- West Midlands (24)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (22)
- East Midlands (18)
- London (17)
- North East England (16)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (227)
- Social Work Jobs (108)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (25)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (14)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (13)
- Other/General Jobs (11)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 12 February 2020
- Essex Cares Ltd - Brentwood, Essex
- £10.00 per hour
Community Care Assistant - Brentwood and surrounding areas ECL are the leading provider of care and support services across Essex, West Sussex and Havering. This is an exciting time to join ECL as we look to grow our provision of short term care and support in...
- 24 February 2020
- Hightown Housing Association - Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
- £10,000 to £11,000 per year
- £10,248 pa
About Us Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide ...
- 17 February 2020
- Estuary Housing Association - Thundersley
- £25,009 per year, pro rata
Do you want to join a team delivering excellent innovative care? About the service: We currently have an excellent new permanent opportunity for a Team Leader at Warren Chase. You’ll be joining the multi-skilled staff teams at Warren Chase, a lovely supported ...
- 19 February 2020
- Hertfordshire County Council - Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- £9.74 to £10.54 per hour
Job Title: Waking Night Support Worker Location: Isabel Court, Walton Road, Hoddesdon EN11 0LQ Salary: £9.74 - £10.54 per hour plus Market Forces Payment £1300 pro rata (non contractual) subject to criteria plus enhancement for working nights Hours: 35 & 25 ...
- 26 February 2020
- New Directions Rugby LTD - Rugby, Warwickshire
- £8.48 to £8.82 per hour
Do You Want to Make A Difference? Due to expansion we are recruiting for support workers in our services in the Rugby area. Are you motivated and passionate about changing people’s lives? We are a thriving and progressive charity with a passion for providing ...
- 13 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £44,606-50,819 pa pro rata
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service in Canterbury, East Kent. The Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service is one of the largest Neuropsychology Departments in the country. We provide neuropsychological assessment and...
- 21 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £24,214 - £30,112 pa pro rata
An exciting position has arisen for an Assistant Telecoms Manager with a keen eye for detail to join the established Telecommunications team within KMPT. The ideal candidate will have Telecoms Management experience, excellent customer service, analytical, ...
- 18 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sittingbourne, ME10 4DT
- £17,652 - £19,020 pa pro rata
The following post has become available within KMPT for an enthusiastic, customer focused, self-motivated Assistant Administrator. The ideal candidate will be educated to ‘C’ Grade GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent and NVQ Level2/RSA2 or equivalent and ...
- 25 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa pro rata
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Team Leader to join the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service (EIP) covering West Kent. This is a time for transformation where the Early Intervention in Psychosis has extended the age range from 35 to 65 years and ...
- 25 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford & Tenterden, TN30 6TX
- £37,570 - £50,819 pa
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to meet the psychological needs of adult (18) stroke survivors and their families within the Ashford and Tenterden locality. The post is ...