512 Social care jobs in Manchester
- North West England
- Greater Manchester
- Manchester (512)
- Manchester Science Park (199)
- Manchester Airport (80)
- Wythenshawe (35)
- Urmston (20)
- Crumpsall (15)
- Eccles (11)
- Radcliffe (9)
- Longsight (6)
- The Trafford Centre (6)
- Harpurhey (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (277)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (55)
- Teaching Jobs (51)
- Social Work Jobs (27)
- Admin Jobs (15)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (15)
- Other/General Jobs (13)
- Social Care Jobs (12)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Manufacturing Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- 23 May 2022
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M11 2WH
- £23 to £25 per hour
Are you interested in Health and Social Care Lecturer jobs in the Greater Manchester area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Manchester . Together we are seeking to appoint a Health and Social Care Lecturer - ...
- 12 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Manchester, M1 3BN
- £65664.00 a year per annum
We are looking for a highly organised and flexible Regional Lead for Social Care Workforce , capable of using their own skills and expertise to co-ordinate and support successful delivery of the social care workforce requirements outlined in the Adult Social ...
- 11 May 2022
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- £65,664 per annum
We are looking for a highly organised and flexibleRegional Leadfor Social Care Workforce, capable of using their own skills and expertise to co-ordinate and support successful delivery of the social care workforce requirements outlined in the Adult Social Care...
- 20 May 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, Kent, M16 9QQ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Are you an experienced Research Management & Governance specialist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact on clinical research in Mental Health and Dementia and Neurodegenerative Disorders? We have an exciting position for a Research Governance and ...
- 12 May 2022
- 1st call recruitment services ltd - Greater Manchester, North West England
1st call Recruitment service are currently recruiting Occupational Therapist must have experience with adult social care and Must have experience in conducting complex moving and handling assessments and providing risk reduction measures in this area. This ...
- 11 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Manchester, M20 4BX
- £54764.00 to £63862.00 a year Per Annum
Greater Manchester Cancer Alliance (GM Cancer) is a venture that brings together patients, charities, NHS and academic institutions with the aim of securing world-class cancer outcomes and experience for our population. Greater Manchester Cancer is the cancer ...
- 18 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Salford, M27 5AW
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year per annum
An exciting opportunity is now available to join NHS Salford CCG's Medicines Optimisation team in the role of Medicines Optimisation Technician. The post holder will be a key member of the Medicines Optimisation Team, supporting the implementation of the CCG ...
- 17 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £47126.00 to £53219.00 a year per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Practitioner, to join the Central Manchester Community Mental Health Services). The Central CMHT's offer a comprehensive range of mental health specialties within one multi-disciplinary team to meet the mental...
- 18 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Greater Manchester Health & Social Care, M1 3BN
- £47,126 - £53,219
We formed the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership to oversee the devolution of our health and social care services. Our aim is to achieve the biggest, fastest improvement to the health and wellbeing of our region. Workforce Recovery has ...
- 13 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Trafford, M41 7FJ
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year per annum (pro rata)
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - a new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We're driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by working across...