4 Health social care jobs in LondonShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 02 October 2020
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Tooting, London, SW17 7DJ
- £79,860 - £110,683 p.a. plus Allowances (Pro Rata)
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. The Trust is committed to providing high quality integrated health and social care for local people with mental health problems in South West London and more specialist mental health ...
- 21 October 2020
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E13 8SL
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum inc
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Band 6 Governance Co-ordinator to support continuous improvement in the delivery of all aspects of clinical quality and patient safety, but focusing on complaints management. The role will help to ensure that ...
- 30 September 2020
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB2 5BQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa plus HCAS
Tissue Viability Specialist Nurse Band 6 Do you want to be part of developing and shaping new community services in Ealing? This is an exciting time to join us in Ealing Community Partners (ECP) as we transform the community Tissue Viability services in Ealing...
- 22 October 2020
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Tooting, SW17 7DJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa plus HCAS
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. About the team: Wandsworth Tier 3 CAMHS is a CYP-IAPT service which provides targeted/goal focussed, evidence based interventions to children, young people and their families up to the age...