3 Social care jobs in Lancashire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 15 June 2022
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £57,648 to £62,636 per year
Your discipline. Your passion. Our success, together. About the Role This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Simulation and Skills Education to join the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine. In this role you will lead and develop innovations in ...
- 21 June 2022
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre, FY3 8NR
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum (pro rata for part time)
The Integrated Community Stroke & Neurorehab Service is pleased to be able to offer a fulltime Trainee Assistant Practitioner Apprenticeship role. We are looking for a highly motivated health care support worker who would like to develop their career by ...
- 17 June 2022
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
The University of Central Lancashire School of Social Work Care and Community is seeking a Lecturer in Social Work. The role is to contribute to our outstanding portfolio of professional and non-vocational programmes and support the assessment of social work ...