3 Social care jobs in Lancashire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 10 August 2022
- Nelson and Colne College - Brierfield, Nelson
- Up to £32,065 per annum, depending on experience
Community Teacher – Health & Social Care Salary: Up to £32,065 per annum, depending on experience Hours: 35 per week Contract Type: Permanent Site: Lancashire Adult Learning Closing Date: Midnight – 16 August 2022 Interview Date: Tuesday 23 August 2022 ‘‘Would...
- 01 August 2022
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Fylde Coast, FY8 4GW
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Are you a rehabilitation assistant with experience in stroke & neurological rehabilitation looking for a supported opportunity to develop your career in a new evolving Integrated Neuro Rehabilitation service in community. The service is a specialist inter-...
- 11 August 2022
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £58,224 to £59,954 per year
Make a difference, every day, to the lives of our students. About the Role This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Head of Practice Education to join the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine You will inspire the delivery of a high-quality ...