94 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (94)
- North West England (28)
- Eastern England (13)
- East Midlands (10)
- South East England (10)
- London (8)
- West Midlands (6)
- Scotland (5)
- South West England (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Wales (2)
- 10 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £20910 - £31323 Per Year pro rata, depending on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Care, Childcare and Counselling department. As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our...
- 23 May 2022
- LTE Group - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25,000 to £39,000 per year
At The Manchester College, we have an exciting opportunity to join our new and evolving T-Level Health and Science department as a T-Level Transition Health Tutor. Based at our Openshaw campus, you will be given the opportunity to develop your passion for ...
- 16 May 2022
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,464 to £17,353.5 per year
Job Title: Health & Social Care Lecturer 0.5 Faculty/Unit: Science, Health and Care Hours: 17.5 hours/52.14 weeks Status: Fixed term until July 2023 to cover a period of Maternity leave (The post holder will begin their role in September 2022) Salary: £12,464...
- 28 April 2022
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - OL6 6NX
- £23,823 to £33,594 per year
- (pro-rata £11,911 to £16,797)
Teacher – Health and Social Care 0.5 FTE Calling all Health and Social Care, Lecturers, Tutors, are you looking for your next opportunity and to improve the life chances of our learners. We are looking for a Teacher – Health and Social Care 0.5 with an ...
- 05 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £17918.46 - £22015.77 Per Year Salary: £17,918.46 - £22,015.77 (£22,474 - £27,613 pro rata) per annum
(29.5 hours per week/52 weeks per year) A vacancy has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Work Based Tutor to deliver and assess for Learning Unlimited with an emphasis on Health & Social Care apprenticeship frameworks and Standards. The successful ...
- 05 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - PR2 2QG
- £20294 - £22711 Per Year Depending on Qualifications and Experience
Preston College At Preston College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. We are a "Good" ...
- 13 May 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1AL
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
It's a great time to be a part of the Community Mental Health Team in Medway as we are developing the Clinical Care Pathways leading to an improved and innovative service for our Service Users, Carers and Staff. The role of an Active Review Clinician is to ...
- 23 May 2022
- Liverpool in Work - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £15.00 to £15.00 per hour
Liverpool Social Care Partnership (LSCP) CIC is a leading provider of workforce development support and training for social care organisations from the voluntary, private, and independent sectors who operate within the Liverpool City Region. Due to growth, we ...
- 09 May 2022
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B16 8JJ
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Looking for a new opportunity to develop your Nursing skills in rehabilitation? Want to live in the youngest city in Europe? Truly cosmopolitan with a diverse population of over 1.1 million, ...
- 23 May 2022
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Northwood, HA6 2RN
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata + HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional Social Worker to join our Multidisciplinary Team at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre Ideally with some knowledge of Oncology and palliative care, the Social Worker post requires an enthusiastic, confident and ...