129 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (129)
- South East England (29)
- North West England (22)
- London (21)
- Eastern England (11)
- East Midlands (7)
- Wales (7)
- West Midlands (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- Scotland (3)
- South West England (3)
- 19 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - BL8 1XU
- £27164 - £31484 Per Year £24,869 - £26,376 pa for NTs
Joining us as a Lecturer in Health & Social Care, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress. As an enthusiastic expert in your area, you will integrate appropriate and...
- 11 February 2020
- New Collaborative Learning Trust - New College Bradford
- £24,098 to £39,329 per year, pro rata
- NSP 1-9 (£24,098 - £39,329) depending on experience. Pay award pending.
We are seeking to appoint talented and enthusiastic teachers to teach Level 3 BTEC Health and Social Care. The successful candidates will be inspirational teachers, able to demonstrate a passion for your subject area and the ability to engage and motivate ...
- 30 January 2020
- onlyFE - L207EW
- £26,911 to £31,172 per year
Lecturer/Assessor In Health & Social Care Bootle - Balliol Building Campus Salary £26,911.00 - £31,172.00 per annum Hugh Baird College is a friendly, diverse and vibrant place to work where students and the local community are at the heart of everything we do...
- 12 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - BN43 5FU
- £24202 - £25643 Per Year
Full-time - 37 hours per week, Fixed Term contract initially for 1 year Based at the Kingston Buci Campus, Shoreham-By-Sea Salary is subject to the College's Job Evaluation process We are seeking to appoint a Skills Coach who can engage with learners studying ...
- 27 January 2020
- Qube Learning - Surrey, South East England
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year
Health and Social Care Tutor Salary - £24,000 - £29,000 Are you experienced in Health & Social Care and looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of ...
- 11 February 2020
- New Collaborative Learning Trust - New College Doncaster, Doncaster
- £24,098 to £39,329 per year
Teacher of BTEC Health & Social Care Salary: NSP 1-9 (£24,098 – £39,329) depending on experience. Pay award pending. A recruitment and retention allowance may be offered for an outstanding candidate. Contract Type: Full time or part time potentially available...
- 31 January 2020
- Blenheim High School - Epsom, Surrey
- Salary Negotiable
• Be a champion for the subject advocating its place in the curriculum and the benefits it will provide students once they leave school. • Ensure vulnerable, pupil premium, SEND and EAL students can succeed through differentiation and stimulating lesson ...
- 18 February 2020
- Independent Training Services - Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- £22,500 to £23,750 per year
- Company pension scheme, Westfield contributions, 45p per mile plus 40 days paid holiday
We are looking for an experienced trainer/assessor to deliver teaching, learning and assessment and maintain a portfolio of employers and learners to high quality standards. Must have knowledge of the new standards and EPA.
- 08 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £14.57 - £23.93 Per Hour inclusive of holiday pay, dependent upon teaching qualification
The Directorate of Business, Professional and Service Industries have an opportunity for an inspiring, dynamic and committed Lecturer of Health and Social Care to join the team. The successful candidate will deliver inspiring teaching and learning and ensure ...
- 08 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - WA10 1EL
- £22854 - £30690 Per Year £22,854 - £30,690 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 9 February 2020 Interview Date: Monday 17 February 2020 We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Health & Social Care/ Early Years. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding ...