6 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 14 July 2021
- London Metropolitan University - London, UK
- £35,892 to £43,773 per year
- inclusive of London Allowance
ABOUT US Transforming lives through excellent education London Metropolitan University is a striving and ambitious institution committed to transforming the lives of its students through excellent education. We are committed to making education available to ...
- 26 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Various, BL9 7TD
- £31,365 - £37,890 Pa
Band 6 IPC Practice Educator Three years Secondment or fixed term contract An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our highly successful, innovative and exciting Infection Prevention and Education Team. The successful candidate must have at ...
- 15 July 2021
- Hull City Council - HU2 9DB
- £29,577 to £32,234 per year
This is a fixed term post for 12 months due to Department for Education funding allocation. An exciting opportunity has arisen to support safeguarding arrangements in education settings in Hull. We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who will ...
- 27 July 2021
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £17,319 pa inc. (Apprenticeship Salary)
Are you a team player who is caring, fair and open? Do you wish to be involved in providing direct care to patients? Then come and join us As part of our continuing commitment to employ talented, committed individuals from our local population to work at North...
- 23 July 2021
- United Response - NE1 8XS
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £23,000 per annum
The Role: Learning and Induction Mentor The Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs) 12 Months fixed term contract (may have the potential to become permanent) The Salary: circa £23,000 per annum plus essential car allowance (£1,353.45) & working from home allowance (£690....
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Band 2 Immunisation Team Admin Support Worker We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of ...