8 Design jobs in BirminghamShow filters
- 30 June 2022
- Nudge Education - West Midlands, B1
- £18.00 to £25.00 per hour
At Nudge Minds, we are on a mission to eradicate unnecessary emotional pain in young people. We believe that no child should be left behind and we need creative, nurturing, flexible and passionate professionals who can operate with a degree of professional ...
- 15 June 2022
- Government Recruitment Service - Birmingham
- £30,360 to £36,525 per year
- National: £30,360 - £32,275; London: £33,570 - £36,525. -The role will have Procurement pay enhancements: Either a CIPS - £1,730 or MCIPS - £4,590
Our Mission At BEIS, we are leading the UK’s recovery from coronavirus and are building a stronger, greener country. Our varied work makes a real difference to people across the UK and internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the BEIS...
- 07 June 2022
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Chelmsley Wood, B37 7RW
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Solar, rated ‘Good’ by the CQC and published in the Journal of Early Intervention in Psychiatry, is a partnership between Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, ...
- 15 June 2022
- DMR Services - Edgbaston, Birmingham
- £20,202.00 per year
Education Support Worker-Temporary Maternity Cover Purpose of the Job You are to provide personal, social, learning support and guidance to young people and those who are engaged with them, and to be able to contribute to identifying and removing barriers for ...
- 13 June 2022
- J&P Recruitment - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
- Sleep in payment of £75
Say ‘goodbye’ to the hassle of searching for a suitable job Let us help you We only work with reputable companies so you can be sure we’ll be able to find you just the job you’re looking for. We at J&P Recruitment, are fully committed to enabling you to ...
- 21 June 2022
- NHS England - Birmingham/Nottingham, B2 4BH
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
Do you love having a variety within your working day? If the answer is yes, please read further We have a very exciting opportunity to join a recently combined Health Care Public Health (HCPH) team in the Midlands Region as a Business Support Assistant on a ...
- 25 June 2022
- inploi - Birmingham, B5 7QU
People Coordinator 28k Basic On-going training and development Perks at work Warwickshire County Cricket Club (WCCC) is one of the largest and most successful County Cricket Clubs in England and Wales. WCCC is based at the iconic Edgbaston stadium, the second ...
- 20 June 2022
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B7 5JR
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
An opportunity for a Band 3 rehabilitation assistant has arisen within our Community Stroke Service. The service is in line with the national service model offering stroke patients rehabilitation at a range of intensities. Within this role you will work as ...