106 Social care jobs in LondonShow filters
- London (106)
- South East London (24)
- South West London (17)
- East London (14)
- North London (8)
- North West London (8)
- Enfield (7)
- West London (7)
- Sutton (3)
- Twickenham (3)
- Croydon (2)
- 26 February 2021
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Hillingdon, London, UB8 1UW
- £44,790 to £48,819 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first This is an exciting time to join Hillingdon Council. We're looking for dedicated and professional Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) to join our newly formed dedicated AMHP Hub. This specialist...
- 18 February 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Wembley, HA9 9PQ
- £24,000.00 to £27,000.00 per year
- 24000 - 27000
Deputy Manager North London (The Hyde or Neasden area) We have a small supported living service based in North London looking for a Deputy Manager. The service provides support to adults with the below needs, Learning Disability Autism Behaviours that may be ...
- 14 February 2021
- Achieve together - Greater London, SE20 7AE
- £9.50 per hour
Job Summary Job Title Senior Support Worker Location Penge - SE20 Hours 37.5 Salary £9.50 Information This role is shift work, full UK licence is desired not essential Work with us and grow your career in Social Care In a world of uncertainty care is the one ...
- 11 February 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Enfield, London, EN2 8JL
- £28 to £30 per hour
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker to Join the Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital on a temporary basis. Barnet and Chase Farm Team need enthusiastic, dynamic and resilient Social Workers. You will need to be HCPC registered and have knowledge ...
- 22 February 2021
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £21,789 - £23,121 pa Inclusive HCAS (15%)
Are you interested in supporting your local NHS Hospital or been inspired to help others during the ongoing COVID Pandemic? Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can truly make a difference in someone else's life? Experience is not essential, ...
- 04 March 2021
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.85 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 11 February 2021
- McCallum Care Limited - Wandsworth, South West London
- £11.15 to £22.30 per hour
- Work Place pension
Are you a caring person? If you are, and you live in the London Borough of Wandsworth, or close by, then we want to hear from you We are Caremark (Wandsworth) and we provide the highest standards of social care and support to those who need help to live ...
- 26 February 2021
- Creative Support - Bromley, South East London
- Up to £9.50 per hour (depending upon experience)
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations? Creative ...
- 24 February 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - Ealing, UB2 4SA
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum plus London Weighting
Consultant Psychiatrist – New community rehabilitation service in Ealing We are delighted to invite applications for a Consultant Psychiatrist for our new Ealing Community Rehabilitation Service. This new service has been created as part of recent service ...
- 19 February 2021
- Job Paths 4 U - Brixton, South West London
- £38,000 to £50,000 per year
Job Paths 4 U are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Fostering agency. We are recruiting an Fostering Operations Manager based in one of their regional offices in Brixton, South London. Our client is one of the fastest-growing independent ...