100 Social care jobs in LondonShow filters
- London (100)
- South West London (25)
- South East London (20)
- East London (10)
- North London (8)
- North West London (8)
- West London (6)
- Enfield (3)
- Orpington (3)
- Uxbridge (3)
- Central London (2)
- 25 May 2022
- Surrey County Council - Sutton, SM2 5PJ
- £27,991 to £30,510 per year
The starting salary for this role is £27,991 per annum based on a 36-hour working week. About the Service The Mental Health Service, within Adult Social Care, delivers services to all Surrey residents who meet social care criteria in line with the Care Act, in...
- 20 May 2022
- Richmond and Wandsworth Councils - Greater London, TW1 3BZ
- £26,481 to £37,677 per year
- Excellent Plus Benefits
The role Placing adults at the heart of our work We are looking for a Social Care Assessor who shares our values and commitment and are passionate about improving the lives of our local residents. We currently have a Social Care Assessor vacancy within our ...
- 20 May 2022
- Government Recruitment Service - London
- £64,500 to £70,877 per year
The Prime Minister’s Office enables the Prime Minster to deliver the Government’s overall priorities and to communicate the Government’s policies to Parliament, the public and international audiences. From the Policy Unit, Delivery Unit and Press Office, ...
- 26 May 2022
- Richmond and Wandsworth Councils - Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU
- £44,601 to £54,045 per year
The role Are you passionate about improving outcomes for children and families? Do you believe that the very best practice is delivered by practitioners who are supported and helped to be the best they can be? Would you like to lead a workforce learning & ...
- 13 May 2022
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Wallington, SM6 0HY
- £70,631 - £80,841 pro rata pa ( incl HCAS)
A Vacancy at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust. Sutton Health and Care (SHC) is an innovative joint venture launched in April 2018 between local health and social care organisations, in which Sutton Community Services will be fully integrated ...
- 18 May 2022
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Hillingdon West London, London, UB8 1UW
- £35,496 to £44,628 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first. About the role The Hillingdon Young People's Service is a beacon of hope for young people, over the age of sixteen who are in care or care leavers. Each member of the multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary ...
- 24 May 2022
- Jarrodean Personnel Ltd - NW8 9NH
- £43,000 to £44,000 per year
We are seeking a capable and experienced Social Worker to join our client's Hospice/Palliative Care Unit based in Central London ( Travelcard Zone 1 ). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services This is a part-time role of 22.5 hours per ...
- 26 May 2022
- Social Care 4U Ltd - London, UK
- £24.22 to £32.21 per hour
We are looking for HCPC Qualified Social Workers for various temporary/permanent roles within London. We are a Recruitment Agency and we need experienced and qualified Social Workers (all levels). Teams include: • CYPS • LAC • CIN • YOT • Child Protection • ...
- 21 May 2022
- Sirona Medical Limited - Enfield, London, EN1 3ES
- £32 per hour
experienced qualified Social Worker in the Learning Disabilities Assessment & Care Management Team. We are looking for candidates who have at least 2 years experience working as a social worker in a Social Care office. Specifically a learning disabilities team...
- 19 May 2022
- Avenues Group - Beckenham, London, BR3 5FB
- £19,500 to £20,500 per year
Avenues is a community where people smile, laugh, grow and achieve great things, we know that well-supported people support people well, which makes them want to do their very best for the people we support, and achieve our vision. If you are looking for your ...