5 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 24 September 2022
- The ExcluSec Group Ltd - Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
- £9.90 per hour
We are currently recruiting a number of Security Support Officers to join our team providing support to a homeless shelter in Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside. The successful applicant(s) will receive a £250 Welcome Bonus (T & C's apply Hours: 42 hours per week 4 ...
- 27 September 2022
- Caremark - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- £12.00 to £13.50 per hour
Caremark is currently recruiting full-time and/or part-time Domiciliary Care Support Workers. Caremark is a well-established and highly valued company that offers home care, personal support, home help, and companionship services. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ...
- 28 September 2022
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £38,762 - £45,765 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse for Robert Tiffany Ward. The ward consists in 13 rooms, offering specialist facilities to provide excellent ongoing care of patients throughout their cancer journey. The successful ...
- 30 September 2022
- East Midlands Shared Services - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £42,552-£47,013 plus MP £3,000
If you are interested in a post with us please read on……… Specific Role: Team Manager Assessments- Fixed term 12 months First Response service (based centrally at County Hall). Our close group of Managers work across our screening and assessment service with ...
- 26 September 2022
- Alternative Futures Group - St. Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1DQ
- £9.9 per hour
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...