8 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (8)
- North West England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- London (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 17 January 2022
- North East Jobs - Middlesbrough, TS1 9FT
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £20,904 - £21,748 pro rata
Reference: R0001905 Service Area: Prevention Access and Provider Services Directorate: Adult Social Care and Health Integration Salary: £20,904 - £21,748 pro rata Hours: 35.7 hours per week Contractual Status: Permanent Connect is a Middlesbrough Council ...
- 29 December 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 1SW
- £10.00 to £13.00 per hour
Care warden job in retirement services Your new company You will be working through Hays Social Care for our client who is a national provider of retirement housing. Your new role You role as an extra care warden is to support the customers who live in the ...
- 11 January 2022
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro, TR1 3LJ
Call to arms Do you have what it takes to support the Kernowflex service at a time where now more than ever this vital role plays its part to care for the people of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, NHS Health, Cornwall Council Social Care, Care Homes and ...
- 18 January 2022
- Service Care Solutions - Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 9XU
- £14.06 per hour
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Referral Assessor to work on a full-time contract with a local police force in Merseyside. Job purpose: To review all vulnerability referrals made to the police (from internal and external ...
- 23 December 2021
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust - Wolverhampton, WV10 0QP
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
An exciting opportunity is now available for the position of Cancer Navigator within the Urology service. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who will be able to work on your own initiative and seek help as required. You will form an ...
- 24 December 2021
- MacIntyre - Manchester, North West, M26 3un
- £9.5 per hour
- £9.50 per hour
Do your friends describe you as outgoing, enthusiastic and resilient? Could you help people with a learning disability or mental health needs to develop a more fulfilling life? You'll be working across our Forensic services in the Greater Manchester area. At ...
- 05 January 2022
- British Red Cross - Birmingham, West Midlands, B12 0ER
- £20,501.77 per year
Emergency Response Officer Location: Camp Hill, Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: 35 per week, Monday to Friday Salary: £20,501.77 per annum We've got an opportunity We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Emergency Response Officer to coordinate the ...
- 12 January 2022
- Hestia - SE1 1LB
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- £39,840 per year, rising to £40,656 per year after 1 year and successful probation
Job Title: Service Manager – Modern Slavery Response Team Reporting to: Area Manager Contract: Permanent, Full time Interview Date: 26 January 2022 About the Service/Department Hestia is the largest provider of accommodation and outreach support to vulnerable ...