5 Social care jobs in West MidlandsShow filters
- 15 October 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £21,056.00 to £30,875.00 per year
- 21056 - 30875
We are currently looking to recruit a Professional Practice Officer on a permanent basis, who will work alongside Curriculum Teams in the delivery and monitoring of student progress within college and workplace settings. Assisting students in securing work ...
- 30 October 2019
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £20,130 per year
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences School of Primary, Community and Social Care Administrator Grade 4 Starting salary £20,130 per annum This post represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a team of staff within the newly ...
- 16 October 2019
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Birmingham, B1 3RB
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Job Purpose To assist in the provision of quality evidence based nursing advice support and care under the guidance of a qualified nurse for service users with health and social care ...
- 13 November 2019
- UHCW NHS Trust - Rugby, CV22 5PX
- £30,401-£37,267 per annum
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust. System Transformation Team Executive Assistant Do you want to be at the heart of health and social care transformation across Coventry and Warwickshire? Have you got what it takes to ...
- 30 October 2019
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B7 5JH
- £18,813- £20,795 per annum
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested An exiting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated ...