50 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (50)
- South East England (13)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- Eastern England (5)
- London (5)
- South West England (5)
- East Midlands (4)
- North West England (4)
- North East England (2)
- Scotland (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- 15 January 2020
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £34,817.86 per year
Job Title: Analyst – Workforce Intelligence Salary: £34,817.86 Status: Full time - Permanent Location: Leeds Closing Date: 9am, 29 January 2020 Interview date: 18 February 2020 Working in the Analysis team within Skills for Care’s Workforce Intelligence unit, ...
- 10 January 2020
- University of Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £18,009 to £19,133 per year
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE CLERICAL ASSISTANT 36.5 HOURS PER WEEK £18,009 - £19,133 PER ANNUM PERMANENT CONTRACT BASED AT RIVERSIDE CAMPUS, CHESTER The Faculty of Health and Social Care is seeking to appoint a full time Clerical Assistant at its ...
- 23 December 2019
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum pro rata
Healthcare Assistant Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate is the major provider of mental health services to older people in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It delivers a range of Community and Inpatient based assessment and treatment for people...
- 08 January 2020
- West Berkshire Council - West Berkshire, South East England
- £18,795 to £20,344 per year, pro rata
We currently have a part time vacancy for an Administrator in Adult Social Care based in West Street. The role is to support the Adult Social Care teams by carrying out general office and administrative duties including minute taking, correspondence, filing, ...
- 09 January 2020
- University of Essex - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £17,683 to £19,613 per year
- £17,683 - £19,613 per annum
The School of Health and Social Care (HSC) Organised health and social care is one of the greatest achievements of the 20th century, made possible by the vision and dedication of the professionals who staff it. We are at the forefront of preparing people to ...
- 17 January 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, Orsett, Brentwood, SS16 5NL
- £17,462 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Outpatients is an expanding and thriving department hosting a range of speciality clinics. This is an opportunity to become part of a friendly team offering good patient care and ...
- 03 January 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - YO18 8BA
- £23,665.20 to £23,665.20 per year
Role: Policy & Programme Officer Reporting to: Corporate Project Manager Location: Westgate House – Pickering Salary: £23,665.20 per annum Is 2020 your year for change? We are passionate about making a difference to the people that we support, do you want to ...
- 16 January 2020
- TribePost Ltd - Head Office, Sutton Coldfield B72, B72 1AE
- £22,000 to £24,000 per year
- £22k to £24k, DOE
Administrator/Adviser Location : Head Office, Sutton Coldfield B72 Hours : 40hrs per week - Monday-Friday Salary: £22k - £24k DOE Interested in becoming an Administrator/Adviser in the Homes Pay Schemes? We are expanding our successful schemes where work is ...
- 06 January 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Full time permanent Band 6 Discharge Nurse to join the Home Safe Team across Wansbeck and the Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital, the successful applicant will work in an integrated multi-disciplinary team ...
- 27 December 2019
- UHCW NHS Trust - Rugby, CV22 5PX
- £30,401-£37,267 per annum
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust. Do you want to be at the heart of health and social care transformation across Coventry and Warwickshire? Have you got what it takes to support and manage busy Executive’s as they drive ...