24 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (24)
- South East England (10)
- Eastern England (3)
- London (3)
- North East England (3)
- North West England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- West Midlands (1)
- 11 May 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £53,168 - £62,001 pa
There has never been a better time to get involved in NHS Procurement. The current pandemic has seen immense pressure placed on NHS procurement staff, and yet at the same time incredible camaraderie and joint working. Our network has never been stronger or ...
- 04 June 2020
- Hull City Council - HU1 1HJ
- £28,785 to £31,371 per year
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference for the people of Hull? Are you able to contribute to achieving our vision of enabling people to have a life not a service? Care and support in Hull is transforming and Hull City Council is ...
- 12 May 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, Orsett, Brentwood, SS16 5NL
- £18,005 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Outpatients is an expanding and thriving department hosting a range of speciality clinics. This is an opportunity to become part of a friendly team offering good patient care and ...
- 26 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Trustwide, NE29 0HG
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
North Tyneside Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service has an opportunity for a Band 2 Healthcare to join the Team and contribute to the Healthcare Needs of Children and Young People referred to the Service. The role will involve supporting with Physical ...
- 01 June 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Eastbourne District General Hospital Health Care Assistants – Band 2 Acute Medical Unit Full time 37.5 hours – Internal Rotation Salary- £17,652 - 19,020 per annum The Acute Medical Unit (AMU) is a diagnostic and emergency treatment unit in acute medicine with...
- 02 June 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £20,675 to £24,461 per year, pro rata
Administrator NETSCC Location: Southampton Science Park, Chilworth Salary: £20,675 to £24,461 Pro rata per annum 1x Full Time Permanent, 1x Part Time Permanent (21 hours) Closing Date: Tuesday 30 June 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1268220VB ...
- 05 June 2020
- Staffordshire University - Stafford, Staffordshire
- £20,675 to £23,754 per year
Staffordshire University is on a journey to become the foremost modern higher education institution in the UK, with an international reputation for excellence, and we are looking for inspirational and effective people to take us to the next stage. In 2018 we ...
- 12 May 2020
- Health Education England - Liverpool, L3 4BL
- £45,753 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the HEE Education Transformation Programme in Cheshire and Merseyside, working as part of the North West HEE Education Transformation Team across the STP footprint. The post-holder will contribute to the overall ...
- 13 May 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - WINCHESTER, SO22 5DG
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
HHFT has gained Training Provider status and is able to train its own Healthcare Support Workers (HCSWs) through the Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship Standards. HHFT has an exciting vacancy within our dedicated Apprenticeship Team that combines clinical ...
- 14 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Horsham, West Sussex, RH121RL
- £46,084.00 to £49,367.00 per year
Practice Manager - MASH team. 4 days per week Your new company You will be working for an authority who are committed to improving their services for the children and families which they support. You will join the authority at a key time on their improvement ...