5 Social care jobs in South West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 20 January 2023
- Seetec - Bristol, South West England
- £21,500 to £25,000 per year
We’re recruiting an Activity Hub Coordinator to join our amazing team What happens at our Activity Hubs you may ask? Well, we provide a comprehensive programme of social and creative activities for ex-offenders, both following release from prison and those ...
- 17 January 2023
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - Keynsham, Bristol
- £24,054 to £25,878 per year
Hours: 37 per week Contract Type: Permanent Service Area: Children and Yong People Service Department: Children In Care and Family Placement Team An exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrative Officer to join the team, providing administrative support to ...
- 09 January 2023
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum
Healthcare Assistant - Emergency Department Permanent An exciting opportunity has arisen for Band 2 Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to join our happy and cohesive Emergency Department team as we start a multi million transformation and expansion. Have you got ...
- 16 January 2023
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - DORCHESTER, DT1 2JY
- £20,270 - £21,318 pro rata per annum
Bank Healthcare Assistant • Band 2 • Flexible working • Bank contract • £20,270 - £21,318 Pro Rata Per Annum • Various wards Please see below some of our new shift patterns: Monday – Sunday: • 9am – 2.30pm • 4pm – 12am Monday – Friday • 9am – 1pm • 5pm – 9pm ...
- 30 January 2023
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - Bath, Bath & N E Somerset
- £21,575.00 to £21,968.00 per year
- (£11.18-£11.39 hourly rate)
Hours: 37 per week Contract Type: Permanent Service Area: Residential Care Services Department: Adult Social Care We are looking for organised, enthusiastic, and motivated person to work on a permanent basis with us at Cleeve Court Residential Care Home as an ...