7 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (7)
- North West England (3)
- London (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
GM Local Clinical Research Network (LCRN) Specialty Lead
- 01 June 2023
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £88,364 - £119,133 Reimbursement of current salary/grade for up to 4 hours
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. NIHR CRN: Greater Manchester Local Clinical Research Specialty Lead As part of the vision for the future of clinical research delivery in the UK National Institute for Health Research Clinical Research ...
Sessional Workers - National Intensive Support Packages (National)
- 07 June 2023
- Vacancy Filler - National, EH1 3QN
- £13.65 per hour
- 13.65 - 13.65
Sacro’s mission is to deliver life-changing services that empower people, give hope and protection, and help to build safe communities Sessional workers are required for our Intensive Support Packages services operating in Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Ayrshire, ...
- 15 May 2023
- HoardingUK Ltd - EC1V 7ET
- £11.95 per hour
- London Living Wage
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO SALARY RANGE: London Living Wage HOURS: Three days per week for three hours per day Monday – Friday. Hours could be extended subject to funding. LENGTH OF CONTRACT: Six-month fixed term which may be extended subject to funding LOCATION: ...
- 07 June 2023
- Cheshire West and Chester - Northwich, Cheshire
- £21,189 to £21,968 per year, pro rata
We provide high-quality, person-centred care to adults with learning disabilities, autism, dementia and the elderly. But for us it’s more than that. We change and enhance lives every day through the work we in our day and respite services and in peoples own ...
Locum Consultant in Community Paediatrics | Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- 17 May 2023
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro, TR1 3LJ
- £88,364 - £119,133 per annum (pro rata for part-time) plus on call supplement
Fixed term contract: 12 months Applications are invited for the post of Locum Consultant in Community Paediatrics, working with the Community Child Health Team at the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro. This is a maternity cover post. We are looking to attract ...
Outreach Community Gardener
- 08 June 2023
- St Davids DCSR - Garnant, Ammanford
- £6,570 per year
1. Job Title: Outreach Community Gardener 2. Place of work: Garnant Family Centre Community Garden 3. Terms of Contract: 12 Hours per week 4. Main Purpose of Job: To supervise, maintain and promote the use of the Community Garden. 5. Dimensions of the job: ...
Support Worker, 26 hours, Temporary 12-month Contract, Female, Driver (Maternity Cover)
- 02 June 2023
- Alternative Futures Group - Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 4DE
- £11.0 per hour
- £11.00 for hours worked
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...