65 Social care jobs in DerbyshireShow filters
- East Midlands
- Derbyshire (65)
- Derby (27)
- Chesterfield (25)
- Glossop (4)
- Ripley (3)
- Ilkeston (2)
- Ashbourne (1)
- Swadlincote (1)
- 03 September 2020
- Bluebird Care Sheffield - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £18,000 to £20,000 per year, pro rata
We're Hiring This position will be based in Sheffield initially with a view to moving to Chesterfield when the office is up and running. £18,000 - £20,000 pa - depending on experience. We currently have a full time vacancy for a Supervisor - Senior Care ...
- 18 September 2020
- Eden Futures - Clowne, Chesterfield
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Social Care? You could be looking for a complete career change? Maybe you have experience looking after a relative and you want to do it for a living? If this is you, then this could be the exciting opportunity you’re ...
- 29 September 2020
- Derbyshire County Council - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £23,250 to £25,128 per year
Required for 23rd November, or as soon as possible after, a Community Care Worker to work with children/young people and their families to support the Social Care Needs of children with a vision or hearing impairment. The post is full time to cover a maternity...
- 03 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 7JE
Flexible shifts available for hard working, reliable care assistants The opportunity is in a residential home, based in the Ilkeston area with around 40 service users. You will be supported by an already established, friendly, professional and skilled care ...
- 04 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Mickleover, Derbyshire, DE3 9GQ
WEEKLY PAY APPLY NOW Quality Service Care are looking for experienced Care Assistants for a fantastic opportunity in a 27-bed residential home specialising in caring for adults with Dementia and complex needs in the Mickleover area of Derby. This position ...
- 05 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Mickleover, Derbyshire, DE3 9GU
Fantastic opportunities to work in a small, five bed residential and nursing home in the Mickleover area of Derby. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Care Assistants who specialise in elderly care and assisting the service users in ...
- 09 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8SW
Ongoing flexible work available to experienced care assistants in Ilkeston. The home specialises in illnesses associated with old age such as Dementia. You will also be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care...
- 24 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby City Centre, Derbyshire, DE24 0PR
Working for QS Care, you will be supporting vulnerable people in our client's elderly residential home. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Care Assistants to work in Derby, starting work immediately. The home specialises in illnesses related to ...
- 11 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Clowne, Derbyshire, S43 4NW
Immediate starts with weekly pay You will be working within a care home that houses up to 28 residents all with varying levels of old age-related illnesses. You will be helping the residents with personal care and daily activities to increase quality of life. ...
- 15 September 2020
- Independent People Homecare - Derbyshire, East Midlands
- £18,000 to £22,000 per year
- + car allowance + lap top + benefits
Independent People Homecare is a specialist live-in care company providing home care services throughout the country. We are looking to appoint a new Field Care Supervisor to join our friendly and supportive team. This is a great opportunity for somebody who ...