30 Designer jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South East England (30)
- Kent (9)
- East Sussex (5)
- Oxfordshire (4)
- Berkshire (3)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Hampshire (2)
- Surrey (2)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (1)
- 05 August 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 5AG
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex ...
- 20 July 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO22 5DG
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Speech and Language Therapy Assistant to support our team of Speech and Language Therapists (SLTs). The role is based at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester. You will be responsible for the delivery of ...
- 07 August 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £37,570 - £43,77 per annum
Physician Associate ( Afc Band 7) We have exciting new opportunities within East Sussex Healthcare for qualified Physician Associates to join our medical teams. We are looking for three enthusiastic persons with an appetite for learning who will be working ...
- 16 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. WEST KENT CRISIS RESOLUTION AND HOME TREATMENT SERVICE If you are energetic, motivated to try innovative ways of working within in a multi-disciplinary team and have clinical skills that ...
- 14 July 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8AA
- £47,544 - £53,459 pa inclusive of HCAS
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a growing Continuous Improvement Team working in one of the leading NHS Trusts in the United Kingdom? This year we have embarked on our new FutureFHFT Strategy. At the heart of this is Continuous Quality ...
- 29 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Erith, DA8 3EE
- £43,712 - £49,325 £43712.00 - £49325.00 pa inc
Clinical Psychologist, Band 7 Bexley Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Full Time 37.50 hours per week/Permanent Due to significant increased investment in Bexley CAMHS we are pleased to be able to advertise for two full time band 7 clinical ...
- 21 July 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG30 4EJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
What’s special about this opportunity? Rowan Ward is a 20-bed ward caring for older adults with dementia-related illnesses. We boast fantastic facilities, designed to promote the independence and relaxation of our patients. These include: A cinema room; ...
- 15 July 2020
- Oxford Brookes University - Oxfordshire, South East England
- £31,866 to £34,804 per year, pro rata
We are seeking a post-doctoral researcher to work with Dr Jo Brett and Prof Eila Watson in the Supportive Cancer Care Research Group, Oxford Institute of Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Research. The post-holder will work closely with other research team ...
- 20 July 2020
- ESHT - Hastings, TN37 7RD
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Conquest Hospital, Hastings Emergency Department Paediatric Sister/Charge Nurse Band 6 Internal Rotation Full Time -37.5 hours per week, We are very busy Emergency Department, treating on average 50,000 patients a year. We are looking for a Band 6 Sister / ...
- 23 July 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 7LE
- £24,907 - £30,615 £24,907- £30,615 pro rata per annum
Band 5 Staff Nurse Palliative Care Sobell House Ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford Oncology & Haematology Directorate Sobell House is an NHS hospice within Oxford University Hospitals Trust specially designed to provide care and support for patients with ...