6 Architectural design jobs in South East LondonShow filters
- IT Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Full time (6)
- 13 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Kaleidoscope, London, SE6 4JF
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum plus HCA
We are currently seeking an Highly specialist Paediatrics Occupational Therapist who has the experience working as a paediatric OT in the NHS, to join us in our community Lewisham Occupational Therapy Service for Children and Young People. This post would suit...
- 19 September 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - South London, London, EC2V 6DB
- £800.00 to £900.00 per day
Cloud Security Engineer AWS Powershell Java / Python Up to £900 per day South London I am looking to recruit for a Cloud Security SME with strong AWS, Powershell and Java / Python Engineering experience to join a business critical Programme ASAP. In the role ...
- 14 September 2019
- Pertemps - Oval, London, SW96DE
- £18,000 to £35,000 per year
- Perk box incentive scheme
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer, (Oval / Vauxhall ) Are you an ambitious, hard working, out going and motivated person that is looking to build a career in sales? If so, have you thought about an opportunity within the recruitment industry? RGB ...
- 22 August 2019
- Kamro - SE1 1NH
- £80,000 to £120,000 per year
Head of Technology London £80,000-£120,000 plus bonus & benefits Full-Time, Permanent About our client: Our client is an FCA regulated Foreign Exchange provider and Risk Management specialist. They have been operating since 2003 making them one of the oldest ...
- 03 September 2019
- Acrotrend - SE18RT
- £38,000 to £55,000 per year
Job Title - Consultant – Data Integration Location: London, UK Employment: Permanent Job Type: Full-time Salary - £38,000 to £55,000 per annum Experience: 4 to 10 years Qualifications: Relevant degree and Industry Experience Position Open Date: 3 September ...
- 05 September 2019
- Transport for London - North Greenwich, South East London, SE10 0ES
At the heart of TfL’s £400m technology and data strategy is the Technology Development department. We take the lead in the development of our own systems and are responsible for the design and delivery of platforms such as those Enabling contactless ticketing...