117 Senior designer jobs in UK
- UK (117)
- South East England (26)
- London (24)
- Eastern England (15)
- North West England (10)
- South West England (7)
- West Midlands (7)
- East Midlands (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Wales (4)
- Scotland (2)
- Engineering Jobs (29)
- IT Jobs (21)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (19)
- Creative & Design Jobs (13)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 03 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - East Cornwall PCN Team, Saltash, PL12 6LE
- £37,347 - £43,604 pa pro rata
This post is with Kernow Health CIC - East Cornwall PCN Team The Physician Associate will be responsible acting within their professional boundaries, providing care for patients from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and ...
- 05 October 2020
- Hiredonline - B1 3EA
Our team is now ready to recruit for a Creative Digital Head who has the ambition and skills to manage, grow and develop our services that we deliver to our clients. We are an agency who have experienced substantial year on year growth for the last three years...
- 12 October 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 3EW
We are looking for two Service Development Lead Project Managers to join our Service Development and Project Management Office (PMO) and support us to develop further innovative improvements in patient care. The Service Development and PMO aid the development...
- 23 October 2020
- Experis - London, London, W2 1NW
- £250 to £300 per day
Graphic Designer - London - 6 weeks Graphic Designer - London - 6 weeks The work location is in London and is a 6 week contract. The pay rate on offer is between £250 - £300 per day. The role is working for a large multinational retailer. Required to start at ...
- 19 October 2020
- Recruitment Helpline Ltd - Romsey, Hampshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Stores Operative to join a well-established company based in Romsey Local lift manufacturer seeks a Stores Operative. The successful candidate must be computer literate, and hold a full driving license. A ...
- 13 October 2020
- Frogwell Primary - Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job Purpose Responsible under the direction of the Senior MDSA or other designated person, individually, or as a member of a team, for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period in accordance with the practices and ...
- 14 October 2020
- Broxbourne Borough Council - EN8 9XQ
- £42,077.00 to £44,155.00 per year
- Salary range £42,077 - £44,155 p.a. Plus a £5K introductory payment.
Principal Planning Officer (Policy) – (Ref: 1G046P) Salary range £42,077 - £44,155 p.a. Plus a £5K introductory payment. The successful applicant will take a lead role in the implementation of the Borough’s new Local Plan, in particular leading on ...
- 27 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - The Leeds General Infirmary, LS1 3EX
- £38,890 to £44,503 pa
Trauma and Related Services at the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. Physicians Associate - Advert Applications are invited for the post of Physicians Associate in Trauma and Related Services at the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. These are new ...
- 30 September 2020
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 0RY
- £45,753 £45,753 Per annum
Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust has just released a exciting role within Digital Services (IT) requiring a dedicated self-motivated capable individual ensuring the reliable and efficient support to our Network Communications infrastructure based on ...
- 19 October 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS29PS
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum
SENIOR SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER- ADVERT Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust is seeking to appoint a Full Time, plus on call rota Senior Solutions Developer. The primary focus of the Senior IT Solutions Developer is to design, develop and maintain interfaces, including ...