114 Contract design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (114)
- London (30)
- South East England (20)
- West Midlands (19)
- Eastern England (13)
- North West England (8)
- Scotland (8)
- South West England (6)
- East Midlands (3)
- Northern Ireland (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Engineering Jobs (46)
- Other/General Jobs (13)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (6)
- Social Work Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 17 October 2019
- HCL - Countywide
- £27,662 per year
- £27,662 per annum (£14.34 per hour)
LOCATION: Within a Reasonable Distance of the Hertfordshire Border. Head Office is at Mundells, Welwyn Garden City MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY 1. To develop and maintain a Portfolio of contracts and service in conjunction with designated Contract Manager in ...
- 26 September 2019
- Eley Solutions Ltd - SE5 8BB
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
Fire and Security Project Manager £45 - £55k with lead role as small company becomes bigger and you are 1 st Project Manager there As a dual skilled Security Project Manager (Mainly) and Fire Alarm Project Manager you would be able to work on £10k to £1m ...
- 30 September 2019
- CVWOW - Rochester, ME2 4FN
Are you an experienced Project Engineer looking for a new challenge? Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high ...
- 30 September 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, SW1W0NT
- £75,000.00 to £85,000.00 per year
Pre-Construction/Design Manager - Main contractor - London (£85,000 package) As the Pre-Construction/Design Manager in this expanding company you'll be focused on mid-rise apartments; RC frame and structural upgrades; Projects in the region of £5-20M in ...
- 14 October 2019
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - CV35 0BJ
- £30 to £39.72 per hour
Ref: 36327 Title: Regional Delivery Buyer Division: Purchasing Contract Position based at: Gaydon A Regional Delivery Buyer is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. This is a contract role running until at least March 2020 ...
- 18 October 2019
- Altogether Care - Dorset, South West England
- £40,934.40 per year
We currently have vacancy's across our three care homes for trained nurses. We are also a tier 2 sponsor so can offer sponsorship where needed. To work as part of the care home Care Team: Within the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Guidelines Within the ...
- 04 October 2019
- WinTrust Services Ltd - Greater Manchester, North West England
An office administrator is the supportive force driving each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone stellar to take the reigns. The ideal professional for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-...
- 08 October 2019
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £30,563.00 to £36,499.00 per year
Job Description Resources Assistant Building Services Engineer (Mechanical) Waverley Court (Capital Programme Team) Salary : £30,563 - £36,499 Hours: 36 per week 2 Year fixed term contract from start date We are looking to recruit a dynamic, client focused, ...
- 11 October 2019
- East Lothian Council - Tranent, EH33 1EX
- £36,516.00 to £41,170.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Salary £36516- £41170 per annum (£20.01 - £22.56 per hour) Permanent full time position 35 hours per week Monday - Friday ...
- 24 September 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hampshire, Hampshire, SP55PA
- £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year
- plus benefits
Electrical Design Engineer required for consultancy in Hampshire One of the UK's largest privately owned M&E Engineering Consultants are looking to recruit Electrical Design Engineer's (Junior / Intermediate / Senior) to join its established team from their ...