6 Health social care jobs in Bournemouth
- 26 February 2020
- Care South - Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 4LG
- £10.30 per hour
- Additional Benefits + enhanced rates
We currently have an opportunity for a Night Shift Leader to join us at Wickmeads, our beautiful Care Home in Southbourne, Bournemouth BH6 4LG Full Time , Part Time and Bank Hours available Enhanced Pay Rates - Bank Holidays £10.30 Per Hour Night Shift: 7.45pm...
- 11 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bournemouth, Dorset, bh8 8dy
- £17,500.00 to £19,500.00 per year
Permanent support worker - Bournemouth Your new company We are looking for support workers to join this national provider of health & social care support services for children and adults with disabilities and complex needs. The role is based in central ...
- 29 January 2020
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6LA
- £25,000 per year
- £4K bonus potential, car allowance
If you are motivated by providing the highest standards of care and have a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships and inspire those around you, then we'd love to hear from you. Come join Newcross and make a real difference Job title: Complex ...
- 26 February 2020
- Bournemouth University - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £25,941 to £30,046 per year, pro rata
- further progression opportunities to £32,817 pro rata
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of...
- 03 February 2020
- Care Services (Bournemouth) Ltd - Bournemouth, Dorset
Location: Farway Grange Nursing Home, Bournemouth IMPORTANT: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK Up to £11.20 per hour (inc enhancements) benefits • Basic Pay £8.60 per hour • £1.25/hr weekend enhancement plus 70p/hr night enhancement Additional ...
- 10 February 2020
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 2BU
- £15.69 per hour
- free DBS and uniform
You can make a positive difference to someone's life Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to cover weekend shifts caring for children with Autism and young people with complex care needs living in Bournemouth, Poole, Kingston, Wareham, ...