122 Social care jobs in Bristol
- South West England
- Bristol (122)
- Southmead (28)
- Paulton (10)
- Saltford (6)
- Portishead (5)
- Brentry (4)
- Keynsham (4)
- Stanton Drew (4)
- Yatton (3)
- Downend (2)
- Hanham (2)
- Social Work Jobs (40)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (38)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (28)
- Other/General Jobs (6)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- 03 January 2020
- Brandon Trust - Bristol, South West England
- £19,560 to £20,381 per year, pro rata
- + benefits
Join learning disability charity Brandon Trust as a support worker and discover a genuinely rewarding role with plenty of training, support, a competitive salary, benefits and opportunities to develop your career. You’ll support people with learning ...
- 08 January 2020
- Brunelcare - Bristol, South West England
- £8.21 to £9.28 per hour
- Payment for travel time also at same rate, plus weekend and bank holiday enhancements, travel expenses and company benefits
There’s never been a better time to start your career as a carer with Brunelcare. Wouldn’t you just love a job that brings buckets of satisfaction? To go home every night knowing that you put a smile on people’s faces just by being you If you are a caring ‘...
- 06 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bristol, Bristol, BS1 6AD
- £35,000.00 to £70,000.00 per year
Solicitor Job Healthcare Social Care Court of Protection Regulatory Inquests Your new company Our client is a leading Top 100 UK law firm with offices in the major legal centres within the UK. They offer a wide range of legal services to leading clients in the...
- 07 January 2020
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £78,209 to £91,983 per year
Associate Dean Health, Social Care and Partnerships £78,209 to £91,983 per annum An ambitious university, UWE Bristol is committed to advancing knowledge, inspiring people and transforming futures. We are seeking to appoint a visionary, dynamic and ambitious ...
- 07 January 2020
- Brook Street - Bristol, Bristol, BS7 0UH
- £9 to £10 per hour
We are looking for on-going temps to join a newly established supported living service in Bristol, we are now recruiting for Support Workers for their 2 bedded home Bristol. You will be supporting 19 to 25 year olds who have come from special services and ...
- 08 January 2020
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced Health Care Assistant who holds a hospital acquired NVQ 2 in Health and Social care. The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of working with individuals with complex ...
- 30 December 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Bath, Somerset, BS31 1LA
- £26.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bath, within the Disabled Children's Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children...
- 15 January 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Bristol, Bristol, bs1 5tv
- £10.45 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to take on a part-time (potential to work full-time) position in Bristol. Days, Nights and weekends available. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £10...
- 16 January 2020
- HF Trust Ltd - Montpelier, Bristol
- £10.07 to £10.58 per hour
For more information on the role, please contact: James Baker, Registered Cluster Manager Email: James.Bakerhft.org.uk Telephone: 0117 9243 152 Location - Apsley House, BS6 5ER Potential earnings of £23,036 pa based on a qualified rate and 47 sleep-ins per ...
- 13 January 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, BS37 5AF
- £35.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children with Disabilities Team in South Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work ...