6 Health social care jobs in Wandsworth
- Permanent (6)
- 09 February 2021
- Holistic Community Care Limited - Wandsworth, South West London
- £9 per hour
We are looking for care workers to be part of our team working in the community across the London Borough of Wandsworth. Responsibilities As a care worker you will be responsible for providing a high quality of care to our service users which include personal ...
- 21 February 2021
- Signature Senior Lifestyle - Wandsworth, SW18 2QU
You’ll be part of a caring, supportive team with exciting career development opportunities, and flexible full and part-time hours, when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as a Care Assistant at our luxury care and nursing home in Wandsworth. We’ll need you to...
- 23 February 2021
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.85 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 16 February 2021
- McCallum Care Limited - Wandsworth, South West London
- £22,000 to £23,000 per year
Caremark (Wandsworth) is recruiting a full time Field Care Supervisor to supervise the team of Care & Support Workers (CSWs), ensuring they provide the highest standards of care and support to our clients in their own homes. You will also be responsible for...
- 02 February 2021
- J.C. Michael Groups Ltd. - Wandsworth, South West London
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year
We are looking for a Care/Field Coordinator who is self-motivated, customer focused and possesses the ability to multitask as you will be working under pressure to meet deadlines. The Care/Field Coordinator will work closely with the Registered Manager, ...
- 15 February 2021
- Richmond and Wandsworth Councils - Wandsworth High Street, London SW18 2PU, SW18 2PU
- £31,869 to £43,887 per year
Job Description Do you want to work in a supportive and collaborative team? Are you passionate about promoting equality and independence for disabled young people and their families? Would you relish the unique opportunity to work across children’s and adults...