111 Design jobs in North West England
- North West England (111)
- Greater Manchester (47)
- Cheshire (26)
- Merseyside (20)
- Lancashire (14)
- Cumbria (4)
- Teaching Jobs (37)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (25)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (5)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 14 January 2020
- HR GO Recruitment - Wirral, Merseyside, ch65 4eq
- £11.57 per hour
POSITION: FLT / Yard Person (temporary) LOCATION: Ellesmere Port HOURS: Monday- Friday 8:00-16:00(every sixth week Monday-Friday & 11:00-19:00) SALARY: £11.57 per hour REF: VR/00864 Job Purpose: To safely receive and unload all categories of waste as directed ...
- 15 January 2020
- Heads Recruitment - WN3 5DQ
- £8.71 per hour
Hygiene Operatives needed in Wigan Company Description : Over 30 years experience in the food industry and one of the UK’s leading ready meal production companies. The company supply a range of chilled and frozen meals to the UK’s largest supermarkets and ...
- 06 January 2020
- Lake District National Park Authority - LA23 1LJ
- £19,897 to £23,006 per year, pro rata
Brockhole is the Lake District National Park Visitor Centre. Set on the shores of Windermere, the site includes the beautiful Gibson designed Arts and Crafts Brockhole House and 30 acres of stunning Thomas Mawson listed gardens. The site is undergoing some ...
- 13 January 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Wirral, Merseyside, CH41 1ND
- £16.50 per hour
- Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/quals
A Local Authority based in Merseyside is looking for an Asset Building Surveyor to join their team. This is a full time, temporary agency role and the successful candidate must have a full relevant qualification (HNC/D), proven experience in Schools/Education ...
- 13 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Wirral, Merseyside, CH41 2RA
- £60.00 to £80.00 per day
Specialist SEN Teaching assistant needed to provide support for pupils with challenging behaviour. Your new company A Mainstream primary school are looking for a Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant. In this role you will be working within a welcoming and ...
- 19 December 2019
- UCLan Students' Union - Preston, Lancashire
The role UCLan Students’ Union is an organisation with big marketing and communication aspirations. We are developing a new team of professionals to help deliver on creative outputs and need a new Junior Creative to play a big role in making this happen. ...
- 14 January 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Chester, Cheshire
- £500 per day
Role: Responsible for the team providing:- Enterprise Storage, Backup and Monitoring Server support and maintenance Scheduling of project and core support activities Ensuring compliance of the infrastructure Contract management including renewal of contracts ...
- 01 January 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 0EG
Up to £9.00 per hour Number of hours 0.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As a Bank Admin Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll carry out a range of responsibilities to help us deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve. In this varied role, we’ll need ...
- 04 January 2020
- Heads Recruitment - BL3 6BW
- £8.21 per hour
Wire Assembly operatives required now in Bolton PROMAN is recruiting assembly operatives for one of our clients who is an award winning manufacturer of wiring systems that specialise in full wire harness kits, cable assembly and control panels. Successful ...
- 07 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Salford, Greater Manchester, M27 8QP
- £120.00 to £180.00 per day
A reputable Secondary School in Salford are looking for a DT Teacher to start ASAP until July 2020. Your new company A reputable Secondary School based in Salford are looking for a DT Teacher to start as soon as possible, and to commit to the role for the rest...