85 Design jobs in North West England
- North West England (85)
- Greater Manchester (34)
- Lancashire (20)
- Cheshire (17)
- Merseyside (12)
- Cumbria (2)
- Teaching Jobs (25)
- Retail Jobs (10)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (7)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Social Work Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 07 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Wirral, Merseyside, CH48 7WA
- £8.21 to £10.00 per hour
Weekend Work Available for Experienced Support Worker in the Wirral Area Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for experienced support workers to work shifts on the weekends. We work with a number of clients in the Wirral including learning ...
- 04 October 2019
- WinTrust Services Ltd - Greater Manchester, North West England
An office administrator is the supportive force driving each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone stellar to take the reigns. The ideal professional for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-...
- 11 October 2019
- Sim Trava Limited - Buckshaw Village, Chorley
15 Hour - Temporary Christmas Contract Job Title:Barista Reports to: Store Manager Job Purpose: To display pride in your Costa by confidently delivering the perfect sip of coffee to every customers with a genuine smile. Experience/ Knowledge: Essential: ...
- 14 October 2019
- MHA - Cheshire, Cheshire, SK12 1SH
- £9.18 per hour
Relief - Various hours per week. You will be responsible for supporting older people to live their daily lives to the full, assisting with their physical and personal needs to enhance each individual's well-being. We are looking for people who are flexible in ...
- 14 October 2019
- Sim Trava Limited - Neston, Cheshire
7.5 Temporary Christmas Contract Job Title:Barista Reports to: Store Manager Job Purpose: To display pride in your Costa by confidently delivering the perfect sip of coffee to every customers with a genuine smile. Experience/ Knowledge: Essential: Experience ...
- 27 September 2019
- CastleView Group - Chester, Cheshire
- £10.00 to £10.50 per hour
The CastleView Group are acting as a training and employment company, CastleView Group is committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and ...
- 01 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Tameside, Greater Manchester, m34 7hf
- £60.00 to £70.00 per day
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Role - Immediate start - Long Term Your new school A mainstream Secondary School based in Tameside have contacted to register a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant level 3 to start immediately on a long-term basis ideally to start ...
- 15 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bury, Greater Manchester, BL0 6GF
- £60.00 to £65.00 per day
SENCO support - Part-time - immediate start Your new school Hays Education are looking for an experienced individual to offer the SENCO support. The secondary school in Bury caters for children years 7-11, ages 11-16. You will be joining a school with ...
- 21 October 2019
- Coliseum Theatre - Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £8.21 to £8.21 per hour
- Plus holiday pay
The Coliseum is seeking a Housekeeper to deliver excellent standards of cleaning throughout the theatre. This is a temporary position for the Pantomime Season (11 November 19 – 11 January 20). HOUSEKEEPING • To clean designated areas to a high standard; • To ...
- 17 October 2019
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £28,331 to £32,816 per year
The Recruitment and Outreach Officer will be required to deliver a range of activities in schools and colleges for prospective students and to manage incoming visits designed to raise student awareness of higher education. This will include delivering talks on...