188 Design jobs in UK
- UK (188)
- North West England (34)
- London (24)
- Eastern England (19)
- South West England (19)
- South East England (18)
- East Midlands (16)
- West Midlands (16)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- Wales (11)
- Scotland (8)
- Teaching Jobs (51)
- Other/General Jobs (22)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (13)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Social Work Jobs (11)
- Engineering Jobs (10)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (9)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (9)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (8)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 19 May 2020
- Cordant People - Basildon, Essex, ss14 3rd
- £11.00 to £11.50 per hour
Our client based in Basildon is recruiting for several production operative to support their business. Production Operators Key responsibilities Carrying out designated assembly tasks repetitively as part of a moving production line Maintain concentration and ...
- 14 May 2020
- National Biodiversity Network Trust - UK, Nottingham or home based
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
The NBN Trust is looking for a developer to complement our small technical team. The developer’s role is varied and includes the design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing support and maintenance of the NBN Trust’s data sharing infrastructure the...
- 26 May 2020
- Hiredonline - Telford, Shropshire
- £10.11 to £10.11 per hour
Warehouse Operative Stafford Park, Telford Immediate start Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative Person: 28 Holidays per year Weekly Pay Pension Scheme Employed Status Personal Accident Insurance Mortgage references My Extra Rewards- An online ...
- 07 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - b97
- £100 to £160 per day
TeacherActive are currently recruiting seeking the very best Unqualified or Qualified Teachers for our Partner Schools situated in the Worcestershire area. With 15 Years of excellent service we have developed strong, long standing relationships with the ...
- 07 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - B10
- £110 to £160 per day
TeacherActive are currently recruiting seeking the very best Unqualified or Qualified Teachers for our Partner Schools situated in the Birmingham area. With 15 Years of excellent service we have developed strong, long standing relationships with the Schools ...
- 22 May 2020
- Scottish Social Services Council - Dundee, Scotland
- £32,979 to £36,438 per year
This is an exciting opportunity for an Employee Development Adviser to contribute to the effective development of the SSSC’s workforce through training and development activities including employee engagement, workforce culture and organisational development. ...
- 05 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - cv11
- £95 to £155 per day
TeacherActive are currently recruiting seeking the very best Unqualified or Qualified Teachers for our Partner Schools situated in the Warwickshire area. With 15 Years of excellent service we have developed strong, long standing relationships with the Schools ...
- 20 May 2020
- Randstad CPE - Dartford, Kent, da1 1bn
- £200 to £230 per day
Location: Dartford Contract Type: Freelance Start Date: July 2020 Duration: 12 weeks Rate: £200 0- £230 per day Randstad Contact: Louisa Ratcliffe (Maidstone branch) The Contractor: A well established main contractor that specialise in modular built Schools, ...
- 14 May 2020
- Novus Recruit Ltd - New Barnet, Barnet
- £10.71 to £10.71 per hour
Cook or a Chef with an ability to cook healthy / Variety of different types of meals for different cultures. They will need to have food and hygiene certificate. Hours are 11am - 5pm (Mon - Friday) Based in a Children's home 1. Purpose of Job: • To ensure that...
- 14 May 2020
- Selby District Council - YO8 8GJ
- £33,799 to £33,799 per year
Contract Type – Fixed Term to 31 March 2024 Section – Planning Salary Band – 3c Annual Salary – £33,799 per annum Hours – 37 per week Reference – SEL0167 An exciting opportunity has arisen at Selby District Council for a full-time Project Manager to coordinate...