20 Designer jobs in South East London
- South East London (20)
- Southwark (6)
- Bromley (3)
- North Lambeth (3)
- Bankside (1)
- Greenwich (1)
- Herne Hill (1)
- Lewisham (1)
- Peckham (1)
- South Bank (1)
- South Croydon (1)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 21 February 2020
- McGinley Support Services Infrastructure Ltd - City of London, London, SE1 0NS
- £450 to £550 per day
Senior Project Engineer (Track) £450 - £550 London Waterloo - James Forbes House Inside IR35 The Role: Network Rail are currently looking for a Senior Track Project Engineer to join the team in the Southern Region. You will be working on the Croydon Area Re ...
- 10 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £36,481.20 - £44,044 p.a. inc. HCA (Pro rata)
An opportunity has opened to join the Guy's and St Thomas' Biomedical Research Centre as a a Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Manager. This role is a year 1 fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The role is part time 3 days (22.5 hours) per week. ...
- 18 February 2020
- teqniq - Southwark, South East, SE1 2QH
- £16.67 per hour
Full-time (36 hours per week) Programme Manager contract to start on 02-03-20 until 06-07-20 with a possible extension. Deliver new models for the delivery of services based on design thinking, coproduction, innovation, entrepreneurial opportunities and user-...
- 25 January 2020
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - Bromley, London, BR1 1BQ
- £26.00 to £29.00 per hour
TLTP Medical are looking for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist based in South East London. The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing period. The suitable applicant will need to have a minimum of 2 year post graduate experience (NHS experience preferred) ...
- 10 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 4YB
- £25,489 - £28,513 p.a. inc HCA (Annex 21)
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust is looking for an enthusiastic Project Support Officer to join our Capital Development team in Essentia, the Directorate responsible for delivering our programme of construction projects. As Project Support Officer you...
- 07 February 2020
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - London, London, BR3 3BY
- £25.00 to £27.50 per hour
TLTP Medical are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist in South London. The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing period. The suitable applicant will need to have previous NHS experience at Band 6 level within an acute hospital environment, you will be ...
- 05 February 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Luton, Bedfordshire, SE15 2SL
- £24.50 per hour
Sanctuary Health has a full-time locum vacancy for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Team Leader to work in Luton on a full-time basis. The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3...
- 06 February 2020
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - London, London, BR1 4BY
- £29.00 to £32.00 per hour
TLTP Medical are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist in South East London. The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing period. The suitable applicant will need to have previous NHS experience at Band 6 level within an acute hospital environment, both ...
- 19 February 2020
- Reccom Ltd/ - Greenwich, London, se10 0ag
- £9.00 to £10.10 per hour
- Parking, Holiday Pay and Gym Facilities
Inventory Controller £9.00 - £11.11 per hour Greenwich Mon - Thurs 06:00 - 15:45 Friday 06:00 - 12:30 An opportunity has arisen within the material department of a multinational engineering company for an experienced Production Controller/Inventory Controller...
- 18 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - East London, London, EC4R1BN
- £27 to £28 per hour
Planning Officer South East London £27 per hour Responsibilities: Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation. Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council's policies ...