6 Health social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England (6)
- Hampshire (1)
- Kent (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Surrey (1)
- West Sussex (1)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (1)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 17 September 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford and Banbury, OX3 9DU
- Year 1 £19,332, Year 2 £19,917 per annum pro rata
Are you looking to develop your career in health care, if so an exciting opportunity has arisen to apply to be part of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust’s Trainee Nursing Associates. The Nursing Associate provides a vital role in bridging the ...
- 17 September 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Across the ICS footprint, SL5 8AA
- £65,542 - £75,455 pa inclusive of HCAS
Digital First Workstream Lead The ICS Strategic Ambitions developed by all the health and social care partners across the footprint has set out how we will redesign services to deliver the Long Term Plan. As an Integrated Care System our plan sets out how ...
- 21 September 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO22 5DG
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of cutting edge healthcare innovation that will impact thousands of patients and save lives. Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) has received funding for RECOxCARE (A regionwide project about Empowering ...
- 18 September 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Bisley, GU24 9AB
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...
- 16 September 2020
- Essex Cares Ltd - Worthing, West Sussex
- £11.20 per hour
Established by Essex County Council in 2009, ECL is the UK’s first Local Authority Trading Company. We provide high quality care to vulnerable individuals, including the elderly. Drawing on our internal network of specialist support roles and working closely ...
- 25 September 2020
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
The Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust currently cares for approximately 500,000 people in West Kent. The Trust operates from two primary sites: our new state of the art Tunbridge Wells Hospital, the first all single room NHS hospital in England, and ...