111 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (111)
- South East England (28)
- London (19)
- Eastern England (12)
- North West England (12)
- East Midlands (9)
- South West England (9)
- North East England (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- West Midlands (3)
- Scotland (2)
- Social Work Jobs (35)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (26)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (15)
- Other/General Jobs (14)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 27 April 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2AT
- Dependent upon experience and current grade
We are now accepting applications for the role of Trainee Nursing Associate Nursing Associates are trained to work with people of all ages and in a variety of settings in health and social care. The role delivers hands-on patient care as part of a nursing team...
- 28 April 2021
- St Martins - Norwich, Norfolk
- £20,903.00 to £22,627.00 per year
Are you interested in mental health? Do want to learn more about how people recover from experiences like depression, anxiety and psychosis? Do you want to help people as they find their feet and rebuild their lives? St Martins is looking for a passionate ...
- 26 April 2021
- HF Trust Ltd - Lympne
Social Care Job Opportunity For more information on the role, please contact Email: HftKentSouthhft.org.uk Telephone: 01303 260453 Potential earnings of £20,377 pa based on a qualified rate and 47 sleep-ins per year Hourly rate: Starting rate £8.91 per hour ...
- 05 May 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £10.65 to £10.65 per hour
- £10.65 per hour (£9.50 hourly rate + £1.15 per hour holiday pay accrual)
Alltogether Care Services provide Health and Social Care for Adults within East and West Dunbartonshire. We are committed to providing the best standard of care and have been awarded excellent grades from the Care Inspectorate. Our Service Users are ...
- 30 April 2021
- Oxford City Council - Oxford
- £35,783 to £36,910 per year, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic accommodation and sustainment team .We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional with experience of providing targeted support and tenancy sustainment for tenants in permanent council ...
- 26 April 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 04 May 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Regent Point, NE7 7DN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Are you passionate about engaging with members of the public? Could you champion their involvement in clinical research? If so, you could be the person we are looking for to join a forward thinking organisation whose aim is to maximise opportunities for ...
- 07 May 2021
- City Health Care Partnership CIC - Beverely, HU17 0FA
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa/pr
Applicants are invited to apply for the exciting opportunity of Health care assistants (Band 3) to join the Hull and East riding Nursing and Conditions community team . There are full time, temporary fixed term 12months contracts based with community nursing ...
- 29 April 2021
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £28,672 - £32,234 - £33,782 – £37,890 pro rata i.e. pre-progression Grade 9/ post -progression Grade 11
Adult and Health Services Adult Care- Mental Health Social Worker (Mental Health) Temporary post of 26 hours until August 2022 subject to the return of the substantive postholder Salary: £ 28,672 - £ 32,234- £ 33,782– £ 37,890 (pro rata for part-time) i.e. pre...
- 28 April 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SL6 1RF
- £12.86 to £12.86 per hour
Job Title: Access Officer Main Purpose of The Job The SPA Access Officer will be the access point for service users, other professionals and members of the public taking and managing the referral process for referrals concerning the safeguarding of children. ...