255 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (255)
- London (65)
- South East England (58)
- Eastern England (27)
- North West England (21)
- West Midlands (20)
- East Midlands (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- South West England (13)
- North East England (2)
- Scotland (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (95)
- Other/General Jobs (30)
- Social Work Jobs (18)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (18)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (14)
- Engineering Jobs (12)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (10)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Manufacturing Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 09 August 2019
- UK Research and Innovation - Swindon
Team Purpose: We provide creative, design and production services to the whole of UKRI, including all the Councils and other organisations associated with them. Our aim is to deliver an outstanding standard of creative design, account management and print ...
- 05 August 2019
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, England, LE3 8RA
- Apprenticeship Wage
Apprentice Digital Content Designer 12-18 month learning opportunity, paid the apprenticeship wage, depending on your age. For 18-20 year olds, approximately £227.55 for a 37 hour week (£6.15 per hour). Are you looking to start your career in digital? This is ...
- 14 August 2019
- Babcock International Ltd - Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute, G84 8HL
- £40,000 to £53,000 per year
Clyde, Faslane Salary £53,000 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an experienced CDM Advisor to undertake the role of Principal Designer to lead and supervise a team of Clerk of Works to ensure all construction work is carried...
- 21 August 2019
- SEAC Recruitment Services Ltd - ME7 2RT
- £187.50 per week
You will be employed by SEAC (an approved Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete an Advanced IT Professional Apprenticeship on placement with a business in Gillingham, Kent. This is an ideal opportunity if you looking for on-the-job training. You will ...
- 22 August 2019
- Public Loss Adjusting Group Ltd - Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire
- £3.90 per hour
As a nationwide insurance claims management company, we are currently in the process of relocating to brand new offices based in Poulton Industrial Estate. Due to this expansion, we are on the lookout for bright and reliable apprentices to join our online ...
- 06 August 2019
- Success Recycling Ltd - London, UK
Bright, sparkly trainees wanted to work on a new project. Fashion website seeking the next big star to blog, design and sell designer clothes online. Are you creative, ready to show the world your talents - We need you. Contact www.successdd.com for more ...
- 13 August 2019
- MakeUK - Birmingham, West Midlands, B36 9AL
- £160.00 per week
- 8 working hours each day (on site or in the office) Monday-Friday. Total paid hours per week: 40.
Vacancy description The applicant will be based at our Castle Bromwich office but will work generally on customers sites across the region. They may also need to work from time to time in other parts of the country when engaged in project work. This is a ...
- 21 August 2019
- WhiteHat - SL3 8AG
- £18,000 to £19,000 per year
- Located near Langley Train Station About Travelport: Travelport is the world’s only true Travel Commerce Platform, focused on providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions for the $8 trillion global travel and tourism industry. Roles and ...
- 16 August 2019
- Intequal - Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 4R W
- £187.50 per week
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Vacancy description You will be working for our client based in Evesham as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing ...
- 20 August 2019
- Microcom Training - Glasgow, Scotland
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES • Maintain and establish accurate and effective filing and record keeping systems in accordance with Company procedures to meet the internal requirements of the Company and the needs of External Agencies and Bodies: • Ensure that Company ...