4 Jobs in South West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 20 September 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- Band 2 Annex 21
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. At University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust, we really value our Healthcare Support Workers who play an essential role in supporting the delivery of the highest ...
- 17 September 2021
- The Salvation Army - SN1 2BF
- £9.37 per hour
Working Hours: 30 hours per week to include study time Contract: Fixed term for 18 months This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a social enterprise recycling and selling pre-used bikes. We are looking for an enthusiastic Bicycle Mechanic who is ...
- 16 September 2021
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Dorset, BH7 7DW
- 70% of £24,882 pa, rising to 75% of £24,882 in your second year
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, motivated individuals who ideally have some Pharmacy experience, at least 4 GCSEs including Maths, English and Science at Grade C/4 or above or equivalent...
- 14 September 2021
- Gooseberry Bush Day Nursery - Camborne, Cornwall
Looking for two trainee nursery nurses experience 30 to 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 6pm Wanted a passionate, organised early year’s practitioner with the ability to jump straight into a busy pre-school nursery. Desirable knowledge and experience of ...