216 Designer jobs in South East England
- South East England (216)
- Kent (61)
- Surrey (42)
- Hampshire (25)
- Oxfordshire (22)
- West Sussex (20)
- East Sussex (15)
- Buckinghamshire (13)
- Berkshire (10)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (3)
- West Berkshire (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (50)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (30)
- Teaching Jobs (24)
- Other/General Jobs (20)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (13)
- Social Work Jobs (11)
- Creative & Design Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (10)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (9)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Consultancy Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Social Care Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 17 May 2022
- PKPI LTD - Slough, Berkshire
- Bonus, perks and pension contribution with additional super days
Web Design Apprentice This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our exciting Team. In this job you will be working towards a level 3 digital marketer qualification. During this process you will learn how to choose, use and manage ...
- 24 May 2022
- Embley - Hampshire
We are looking for an energetic and proactive 3D Design Technician to support the teaching of 3D Design in the Senior School and the development of 3D Design teaching and learning at the Prep School. The role is permanent and is 37.5 hours per week during term...
- 16 May 2022
- Surrey County Council - Reigate, RH2 8EF
- £14,152 per year
The starting salary for this role is £14,152.80 per annum based on a 14.40 hour working week, pro-rata to £35,382. We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join our Leadership and Talent Development Team. This role is for two days a week but offered on a ...
- 17 May 2022
- Platinum Park Home Services - Worthing, West Sussex
- £20 to £25 per hour
Web Designer/Developer Ability to work closely with business development team, to create and maintain commercial WordPress based websites A good flair for design and development Good knowledge across the general WordPress services and technologies Abilities: ...
- 20 May 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1NB
- Pro-rata £21,341 - £24,976
Are you an innovative and committed individual with experience in Design & Technology looking for a position in an Ofsted ranking 'Outstanding’ school?Glyn School is seeking to appoint a dynamic Design & Technology Technician. You will work within a team of ...
- 23 May 2022
- Vacancy Filler - Eastleigh, SO50 5ZA
- £15,900.00 to £16,863.00 per year
- 15900 - 16863
Main Duties and Responsibilities: To provide creative and technical support to staff and students during lessons. To maintain workshop and art equipment (safety and electrical testing, repairs etc.) To oversee use of laser cutters, 3D printers and scanners and...
- 16 May 2022
- THE DESIGN PRINT DISTRIBUTION GROUP - Reading, Berkshire
we are looking for some hard working individuals that are interested, in either part time or full time hours, the hours are flexible and you have between 7am and 9pm every day to do door to door leaflet deliveries, you choose when you work and how long you ...
- 28 May 2022
- Images Hair Design - Havant, Hampshire
- £9.50 to £10.00 per hour
- Plus commissions
We are a small friendly family orientated Salon and we are looking for a fully qualified part time hair stylist approx.15- 20hrs a week, you must have salon experience and be able to carry out all hair dressing skills, cutting, blow drying, colouring, perming ...
- 16 May 2022
- Seeclear Facilities - Sevenoaks, Kent
- £10.50 per hour
Your main duties will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities for a school in Sevenoaks Duties will include the following… Cleaning, sanitising toilet areas Wiping school desks and furniture Dusting windowsills, door frames, and skirting Sweeping, ...
- 18 May 2022
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust - Guildford, RH10 9BG
• 18.75 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern • Permanent contract opportunity • Based at Farnborough Ambulance Station, Guildford • If you are a current SECAmb employee, by applying for this position, if successful you will move to the terms and ...