63 Designer jobs in South East England
- South East England (63)
- Kent (13)
- Hampshire (10)
- Surrey (10)
- West Sussex (8)
- Berkshire (7)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Buckinghamshire (4)
- East Sussex (3)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (3)
- Teaching Jobs (13)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (9)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Social Work Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 14 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 8TN
- £7,615 per annum (Pro rata £18,784 per annum)
Art & Design Department Art & Design 3D Technician – Maternity Cover 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (FTE 0.4054) £7,615 per annum (Pro rata £18,784 per annum) Working days – Monday and Tuesday As the Art & Design Technician you will ensure the smooth ...
- 26 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Rochester, Kent, ME2 3HQ
- £22,250.14 - £25,041.46
Salary - £22,250.14 - £25,041.46 37 Hours per a week.39 weeks per a year An exciting opportunity to join a large three form entry Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (February 2017). The Gordon’s Children’s Academy is a federated academy based in the Strood area. Our ...
- 25 October 2020
- TK ENTERPRISE (ESSEX)LTD - Gravesend, Kent
An availability has come up for a cake designer position. Experience and creativity is needed to design cakes. Morning and evening shifts available. We are looking to establish someone to join our team of designers and to create new cake designs and design to ...
- 13 October 2020
- Glenn Cleaning & Support Services Ltd - Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- £8.72 per hour
Position Part Time Cleaning Operative. Job Description Clean designated areas in building, including offices, stairs, toilets, kitchens, and canteen. Tasks include vacuuming, sweeping, emptying bins, dusting, and mopping. Full training will be given. About the...
- 15 October 2020
- Northshore Shipyard Ltd - Itchenor, Chichester
- After a short period of probation, all of our staff are auto-enrolled into the NEST pension scheme and have an opportunity to share in company profits by way of quarterly bonus payments
We are looking for a competent individual to support our expanding accounts and administration team. The role will include raising and chasing sales invoices, processing purchase invoice and payments and other administration duties involved in a busy local ...
- 21 October 2020
- Quality Assessment and Qualification Framework (QAQF) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £35 to £40 per hour
• Responsible for the design, delivery and reviewing of QAQF online training, CBT, OSCE and PLAB tests. • Provide a flexible approach to training so that bespoke sessions can be delivered within the service when required • Develop a number of manager toolkits ...
- 16 October 2020
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29616.58 - £35995.07 Per Year
Part time - 0.08 FTE - 2 hours per week Permanent contract Salary: Grade 5, £29,616.58 - £35,995.07; Actual Salary: £2,369.33 - £2,879.61 (depending on qualifications and experience) HSDC is currently seeking a part-time lecturer with a specialism in Autodesk ...
- 22 October 2020
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £13,756 to £15,933 per year
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Surrey is seeking to recruit an outstanding research fellow in the field of trusted computing and network security for a part-time position as soon as possible. The post is part of the research project “...
- 27 October 2020
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Thame ACHT, OX9 3JT
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
The Thame Adult Community Health Care Team (ACHT) is delighted to announce a Band 6 Community Nurse /Case Manager position. The ACHT reflects an integrated approach that has been designed in response to the changing needs of the local population, with a ...
- 27 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 6DW
Role Introduction We are seeking Weekend Housekeepers to join our Boarding House Teams.They will be responsible, under the direction of the cleaning supervisor, for cleaning designated areas within educational premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean ...