142 Designer jobs in South East England
- South East England (142)
- Hampshire (31)
- West Sussex (26)
- Surrey (18)
- Kent (17)
- East Sussex (15)
- Buckinghamshire (10)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Berkshire (8)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (5)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (39)
- Social Work Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (19)
- Teaching Jobs (13)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (11)
- Other/General Jobs (10)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 18 September 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Egham, TW20 9DR
- £3,392.53 to £3,851.93 per year
- 3392.53 - 3851.93
Are you passionate about Design and Technology and looking to develop an exciting career? Strode's College have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and suitably experienced candidate to join our friendly team as a DT Technician on a part time basis. We...
- 09 September 2019
- Serious Print Group - Ashford, Kent
Graphic Designer/Production Assistant Part Time Opportunity An exciting position with excellent career prospects. When applying please email a current portfolio or samples of design work produced. Job Description & Employee Requirements. • Design artwork for ...
- 19 September 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SB
- £17.83 to £31.31 per hour
- 17.83 - 31.31
Chichester College Group Chichester Campus HR5434 £17.83 - £31.31 per hour Variable hours Chichester College is seeking to appoint an Associate Lecturer in Art and Design to support the delivery of first rate learning opportunities for students from the age of...
- 14 September 2019
- Chartley Furniture Design Ltd - Newington, Kent ME97NU
- £70 per week min!!
We are looking for a copy/fine artist with an eye for detail and colour matching skills, able to COPY our existing designs onto our handmade and painted childrens furniture and toyboxes. Our Kent based workshop is where you would collect/deliver you work to ...
- 11 September 2019
- Booker Group - Edgington Way SIDCUP, DA14 5AB
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our branch and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. Cleaning designated facility areas. Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities. Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special ...
- 10 September 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Richmond, Surrey, TW10 6HW
We require a part-time Food Technician to start asap, at our small, over-subscribed, 11-18 mixed Church of England comprehensive school on the edge of Richmond Park in South West London. Applicants will need to provide technical support to teachers and classes...
- 09 September 2019
- Medway Youth Climate Change Movement - Medway
- Volunteer Role
The Medway Youth Climate Change Movement is a growing movement within Medway Schools. It is run by 4 secondary school students who are passionate about climate change and are demanding quicker action to combat climate change. We are looking for educators of ...
- 18 September 2019
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £25,424 - £31,617 pro rata pa incl HCA
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, Wexham Park Hospital Site are seeking a Band 5 nurse to work on the postnatal ward. The successful candidate will work in our designated post operative bay providing care for women post operatively. We are in the process ...
- 13 September 2019
- BHID Group Ltd - Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Competitive Rate of Pay
For our discerning clients, a Tom Howley Kitchen (part of the BHID Group) is where they entertain friends, welcome family and feel completely at home. We are looking to recruit a Showroom Advisor to work on a part time basis. They will be responsible for ...
- 07 September 2019
- Xardin - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £25,700 per year, pro rata
Administrator Xardin Garden Part-time – 3 days per week (the precise days and times to be agreed) We are excited to be recruiting for an Administrator to provide an efficient and professional service to the business, in order to ensure a high standard of ...