274 Designer jobs in South East England
- South East England (274)
- Hampshire (77)
- West Sussex (46)
- East Sussex (33)
- Surrey (32)
- Kent (31)
- Buckinghamshire (21)
- Oxfordshire (10)
- Berkshire (9)
- Isle Of Wight (8)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (71)
- Social Work Jobs (39)
- Teaching Jobs (36)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (20)
- Other/General Jobs (18)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (15)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (8)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (6)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 12 August 2019
- Ashford Borough Council - Ashford Kent
- £31,626 to £34,164 per year, pro rata
- Salary from £31,626 pa to £34,164 pa (pro rata) part time
Graphic Design and Web Officer Part time – 2 days per week to be worked Thursday and Friday Salary from £31,626 pa to £34,164 pa (pro rata) Are you a graphic designer with marketing and web experience? Can you create innovative and eye catching visuals and ...
- 31 July 2019
- AoC Jobs - SO50
- £30000 - £39999 Per Year £22,484 - £34,917 per annum, pro rata
Salary: Up to £23,811 per annum pro rata for unqualified and Up to £34,917 per annum pro rata qualified. Hours: 0.6 contract (approx. 3 days per week) Part-Time Mon-Wed (subject to change) Start date: As soon as possible Closing Date: 16th August 2019 ...
- 13 August 2019
- Magnet - Bexleyheath, Kent
- £14,000 per year
- on target earnings
Join us as a Design Sales Assistant and you’ll become part of the Magnet family. This is a part time role of 24 hours per week What you’ll be doing You’ll create a really warm welcome for all our customers and identify all sales opportunities by establishing ...
- 24 July 2019
- University of Southampton - Winchester, Hampshire
- £38,460 to £48,677 per year, pro rata
Programme Leader BA Textile Design UG Studies Location: Winchester School of Art Salary: £38,460 to £48,677 - pro rata, per annum Part Time, Permanent (0.8FTE) Closing Date: Wednesday 07 August 2019 Reference: 1157219FH-R One of the country’s leading art and ...
- 30 July 2019
- ITC Infotech Ltd - mk5 6la
- £40,000 to £46,000 per year
Graduate with previous relevant work experience in JAVA, J2EE, DB2, Scripting, Open source or Proprietary framework and Websphere. Experience in Configuration and administration of Middleware tool like Websphere, BIZTALk. KShould have hands-on experience ...
- 04 August 2019
- Booker Group - LOWER FARNHAM ROAD, BLACKWATER WAY, ASH ROAD IND. EST. ALDERSHOT, GU12 4DX
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our branch and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. Cleaning designated facility areas. Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities. Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special ...
- 30 July 2019
- AoC Jobs - PO9
T Level Lecturer 0.5 Permanent Scale 5: Full Time Equivalent Salary £29,178.90-£38,129.52 (pro rata) (actual salary: £14,589.45-£19,064.76) Market Supplement £5,000.00 (pro rata) (actual MS: £2,500) Enhanced CPD package for first year - to include fully funded...
- 10 August 2019
- Thai Oriental Spa - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Admin person 1 day per week. The person would be computer literate. The position would involve updating the business websites, adverts, facebook and other accounts covering the on-line presence of the business. The person would need knowledge of the above ...
- 20 August 2019
- Fiskars - Canterbury, Kent
- £6.15 to £8.21 per hour
WWRD United Kingdom, Ltd. is part of the Fiskars Group of Companies. Fiskars - celebrating centuries of pride, passion and design. Every day. Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods ...
- 12 August 2019
- Medway Youth Climate Change Movement - Medway
- Volunteer Role
The Medway Youth Climate Change Movement is a growing movement within Medway Schools. It is run by 4 secondary school students who are passionate about climate change and are demanding quicker action to combat climate change. We are looking for educators of ...