118 Designer jobs in South East England
- South East England (118)
- Kent (24)
- West Sussex (19)
- Surrey (18)
- Hampshire (15)
- East Sussex (13)
- Buckinghamshire (10)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Berkshire (7)
- West Berkshire (2)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (1)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (16)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Social Work Jobs (13)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (10)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Retail Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 25 September 2020
- Homebase Rooms LTD trading as Bathstore - Newbury, RG14 2BX
Bathstore is a much loved brand and has recently been acquired by Homebase. This opportunity has helped us to continue to see Bathstore on the high street, with some really great plans for the future. Bathstore are currently looking for experienced Design ...
- 06 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Redhill, Surrey, RH1 2LQ
- £19,052 (Surrey PS5)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become a team member in a long established and successful secondary school design and technology department. The successful candidate will be instrumental in influencing the next generation of designers and engineers ...
- 14 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 8TN
- £7,615 per annum (Pro rata £18,784 per annum)
Art & Design Department Art & Design 3D Technician – Maternity Cover 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (FTE 0.4054) £7,615 per annum (Pro rata £18,784 per annum) Working days – Monday and Tuesday As the Art & Design Technician you will ensure the smooth ...
- 13 October 2020
- Glenn Cleaning & Support Services Ltd - Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- £8.72 per hour
Position Part Time Cleaning Operative. Job Description Clean designated areas in building, including offices, stairs, toilets, kitchens, and canteen. Tasks include vacuuming, sweeping, emptying bins, dusting, and mopping. Full training will be given. About the...
- 15 October 2020
- Northshore Shipyard Ltd - Itchenor, Chichester
- After a short period of probation, all of our staff are auto-enrolled into the NEST pension scheme and have an opportunity to share in company profits by way of quarterly bonus payments
We are looking for a competent individual to support our expanding accounts and administration team. The role will include raising and chasing sales invoices, processing purchase invoice and payments and other administration duties involved in a busy local ...
- 19 October 2020
- Institute of Development Studies - Falmer, Brighton
- £26,464 to £39,528 per year, pro rata
- Initial appointment will be in the above range per annum (depending on experience)
IDS is seeking a highly-motivated Research Officer to join the Governance cluster. The Research Officer will work closely with the project lead to strengthen a gender and care emphasis in social policy design in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. With a ...
- 30 September 2020
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29.73 - £29.73 Per Hour
Part time 29.73 per hour Permanent HSDC is seeking to employ highly skilled and motivated Digital IT lecturers who have knowledge of the digital vocational curriculum. The successful candidates should be flexible, team focused and be able to support the growth...
- 12 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. As Hotel Service operative you will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards on the site as set out in the NHS ...
- 16 October 2020
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29616.58 - £35995.07 Per Year
Part time - 0.08 FTE - 2 hours per week Permanent contract Salary: Grade 5, £29,616.58 - £35,995.07; Actual Salary: £2,369.33 - £2,879.61 (depending on qualifications and experience) HSDC is currently seeking a part-time lecturer with a specialism in Autodesk ...
- 29 September 2020
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust - Haywards Heath, RH16 4EX
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious individuals with excellent interpersonal skills for this interesting and busy post. As a member of the Inpatient Admissions Team, you will be the first point of contact for patients to the...