127 Designer jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (127)
- Nottinghamshire (40)
- Derbyshire (28)
- Leicestershire (28)
- Northamptonshire (15)
- Lincolnshire (12)
- Rutland (4)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (18)
- Social Work Jobs (14)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (13)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (11)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (6)
- Social Care Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 02 August 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 0LG
- LG Band 3 Point 5-6 £19,843-£20,240 FTE
The Mead Educational Trust (TMET) is a growing partnership of primary and secondary schools situated in the East Midlands. TMET provides its academies access to a world-class education network and staff with an employer providing high quality professional ...
- 01 August 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 7AN
- LG3 point 5-6 actual salary £16,870 - £17,208
Rushey Mead Academy is a thriving, oversubscribed, diverse and happy school with a long history of success. We have been rated by Ofsted as outstanding since 2007 and became one of the first Teaching Schools in 2011. Design and Technology - Food and Textiles ...
- 11 August 2022
- QD Stores Ltd - Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Night Fill Assistant An opportunity has arisen to become a Night Fill Assistant at our family run business. Based at QD Melton Mowbray. Are you ready to start your career in retail? Working with a small team of colleagues, you will ensure that goods are ...
- 10 August 2022
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £37.27 to £45.79 per hour
About the Job (Casual basis; fixed term hourly paid) Interview date: 14 September 2022 As an Associate Lecturer of Critical and Cultural Studies you will work with the Programme team for BA Graphic Communication Design to deliver and develop learning, teaching...
- 03 August 2022
- Get Staffed - Leicester, LE19 1RJ
- £15 to £20 per hour
Virtual Personal Assistant With more than 30 years' experience of designing, supplying, and installing premium-quality flooring to domestic and commercial customers, our client are excited to be expanding their team once again. They are looking for a talented ...
- 04 August 2022
- Paul Mitchell Associates - LE19 1SY
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
Summary of the Role Our client based in Leicester is seeking an experienced Document Controller on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to their project teams, ensuring project design information, ...
- 03 August 2022
- Derby College Group - Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £36,361 per annum
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Part time Games Lecturer to join the Digital team here at the Joseph Wright Centre. We are looking for a dedicated, motivated professional who is forward thinking, innovative and ready to deliver an outstanding...
- 12 August 2022
- Greencore Foods Limited - Boston, PE21 7PJ
As a Packaging Specialist, your role will be to identify new and modify existing packaging formats, reviewing structure and creative design, in line with written briefs to meet customer expectations. You will need to: Contribute to creative brainstorms to ...
- 08 August 2022
- Mitie - LN6 7DJ
Job Overview B&Q Lincoln Weekend cleaning position 9 hours £9.50 Saturday 6am - 11am Sunday 7am - 11 am Deliver excellent service standards for the delivery of routine planned and periodic cleaning for a Mitie customer. Ensure the contract service delivery is...
- 08 August 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 5PA
- Grade/Band 6, 15-18, pro rata
At King Richard III Infant and Nursery School, we are hoping to appoint a fantastic family support worker to join our team, working to support the members of our community and helping to maintain a strong link between home and school. This position requires a ...