7 Health social care jobs in North East England
- 30 September 2020
- Lincoln Healthcare Group - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
- £9.01 to £10.40 per hour
- Bank Holidays paid at higher rate
We are recruiting experienced care workers- with a minimum of 1 years paid care experience. Main responsibilities for the role are to complete pop in calls to support individuals throughout the day and evening in the Gosforth and Kenton area of Newcastle upon ...
- 05 October 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Chilton, DL17 0EX
Care Assistant required - Bank - Nights Are you looking for a rewarding and varied role? Can you offer the highest level of customer care and bring a smile to your workplace? Do you have excellent communication skills to build strong and supportive ...
- 09 October 2020
- Health Education England - Newcastle, NE15 8NY
- £90,571 pro rata
Health Education England aims to improve the health of our population, outcomes for patients and people’s experiences of care delivery through our leadership of workforce planning and development locally. We fully support excellence in health and social care ...
- 22 October 2020
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £8.80 per hour
- This post is for 'ad-hoc' work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. NEST pension available.
Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-Hoc Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, Northumberland Responsible To: Training and Organisational Development Manager Job Purpose: To participate in the delivery of the assessment, planning, implementation and ...
- 29 September 2020
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - stockton, TS19 8PE
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
Directorate of Emergency Care Accident and Emergency Department Full time Paediatric Nurse BAND 5 Salary Scale: This post is offered under Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join an innovative and...
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £50,001.00 to £110,000.00 per year
- £75,914 to £87,754 p.a. (Band 1 inclusive of Market Supplement)
AHS/20/304 1 full time permanent post and 1 full time fixed term (2 year post) Salary: Band 1 inclusive of market supplement £75,914 to £87,754 (pro rata for part-time) An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking public health team in County ...
- 12 October 2020
- Lincoln Healthcare Group - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £9.01 to £10.40 per hour
Lincoln Healthcare Group is a well-established community care provider based in Newcastle upon Tyne looking to recruit experienced domiciliary support workers. Main responsibilities for the role are to complete calls to support individuals throughout the day, ...